Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FleenR takes out both on the Wayne 1yd catch and 24 yd run

throwing BBZ

At 1:34 of the 3rd Q.
Coby runs 6 yards and breaks right, the defender turns and Coby makes some contact with a little shove and 22 goes down.
Coby immediately stops, turns and just gets there to hammer Bowman as Reggie races by behind him.

An excellent run by Reggie including a cut that sends Willis flying by (and gets injured doing it).

Great job Coby, Reggie, Pep.
 haha! good good stuff

I wish he would have been more involved in the offense.  Also, is TY Hilton upset about not getting many catches?  I hope players don't think this is a trend.  when people dont get touches you know how they get.  remember when wayne wasnt getting any one year when peyton was here and he spoke out about it?  it happens, i would like them all to be content.  winning helps with that but will only last for so long.  i think pagano needs to take them all one at a time into his office and make sure he cheers them up.

I wish he would have been more involved in the offense. Also, is TY Hilton upset about not getting many catches? I hope players don't think this is a trend. when people dont get touches you know how they get. remember when wayne wasnt getting any one year when peyton was here and he spoke out about it? it happens, i would like them all to be content. winning helps with that but will only last for so long. i think pagano needs to take them all one at a time into his office and make sure he cheers them up.

He ran 20 routes, DHB ran 28, and Reggie ran 30.

If he's not getting catches it's because he's not getting open.

Yeah don't know if you saw the game or not but we ran 3 WR sets quite a bit yesterday. I believe TY Hilton was matched against Nnamdi Asomaugha.

But like Dustin said, he got playing time. It's up to him to decide what he does with it

Yeah don't know if you saw the game or not but we ran 3 WR sets quite a bit yesterday. I believe TY Hilton was matched against Nnamdi Asomaugha.

But like Dustin said, he got playing time. It's up to him to decide what he does with it

that's good to know.  it's only a matter of time before luck throws for 300 yards i think.

He ran 20 routes, DHB ran 28, and Reggie ran 30.

If he's not getting catches it's because he's not getting open.

Hardly. He was open many times last week and Andrew chose to throw it to his primary, often covered receiver.

PEP had him throwing 17-17 to his primary yesterday in the 1st half. And they were open! DHB had 3 catches from 11-14, the rest were shorter than that. Plus the one heave into the E Zn for Hilton that wasn`t close.

Andrew executed the short passing game very very nicely. Good job OC. They are just getting started.

that's good to know.  it's only a matter of time before luck throws for 300 yards i think.

Check it, but isn`t it 7 of the last 9 reg season games Andrew has thrown for under 200 yds.

Teams adjusted and quit letting him escape through the Castonzo/Freeney hole so much making him throw out of the pocket.

Without the extra time that made for his receivers to get open...

I wish he would have been more involved in the offense.  Also, is TY Hilton upset about not getting many catches?  I hope players don't think this is a trend.  when people dont get touches you know how they get.  remember when wayne wasnt getting any one year when peyton was here and he spoke out about it?  it happens, i would like them all to be content.  winning helps with that but will only last for so long.  i think pagano needs to take them all one at a time into his office and make sure he cheers them up.

I hope he is not really upset. If stats trump winning then a player that thinks that way should play somewhere else. Some games running will be dominant and some games passing will be dominant. Professionals should know better.

I hope he is not really upset. If stats trump winning then a player that thinks that way should play somewhere else. Some games running will be dominant and some games passing will be dominant. Professionals should know better.

i hope you're right, TY is a star in the making but not getting the pigskin ticks off the best of 'em (example: Wallace)