Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pleased With Todays Game

OLD FAN MAN

i thought we played great today, we only gave up 242 passing yds., and 194 rushing yds, angerer only had 15 tackles, he cut it down from a 21 high, which means the defense had more 3 and outs, lacey only had 8 tackles, which means only 8 completes against him, except the ones he missed,our players and coaches did far above their talent levels which to me was a great game, not bad for bad coaches and bad draft picks and udfas can we make the playoffs!

lol......@ Thewholefnshow28

Yea, what I saw today convinces me without doubt, that we will finish 11-5. Peyton Manning will be traded for 3 seventh round picks to Houston and the most fantastic Cinderella story will unfold as Larry Coyer is carried off the field in honor at the Luke in February.

i thought we played great today, we only gave up 242 passing yds., and 194 rushing yds, angerer only had 15 tackles, he cut it down from a 21 high, which means the defense had more 3 and outs, lacey only had 8 tackles, which means only 8 completes against him, except the ones he missed,our players and coaches did far above their talent levels which to me was a great game, not bad for bad coaches and bad draft picks and udfas can we make the playoffs!

did you watch the same game we watched? The defense was absolute trash in the second half. Even though the probably played their hearts out, which i'm good with, but the defense lost us the game today.

did you watch the same game we watched? The defense was absolute trash in the second half. Even though the probably played their hearts out, which i'm good with, but the defense lost us the game today.

i watched the game and our defense played far above their talent level

You aren't good with sarcasm, are you?

i watched the game and our defense played far above their talent level

I have to disagree. The first half the defense did play awesome, but just disappeared in the second half. whether it was because they were out on the field for most of the second half, or poor halftime adjustments. They just didn't play well in the second half. I'm also not trying to be mean or anything, just venting, a bit. ;)

Edited by amazingcolts