Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are The Colts Regretting Letting Kelvin Hayden Go Right Now?

Mouthfire

No... he was so expensive... it was the right move although I loved Kelvin

We only gained 1million vs. the Cap letting him go, then we threw 4 million at an old, terrible QB.....dont like the logic there too much if you are saying money was the deciding factor.

We only gained 1million vs. the Cap letting him go, then we threw 4 million at an old, terrible QB.....dont like the logic there too much if you are saying money was the deciding factor.

100% Truth! Some of the dumb nonsense we do just "baffles" me ..........thats for you Polian you sorry *!

Except, I think they let him go before Peyton got his surgery....

They might have been expecting Peyton to miss significant time at that point. It's hard to say for sure. Everything is so secretive. The Colts organization likes to play dumb a lot, but I can't imagine that they are as dumb about these injuries as they act.

Hayden was highly over-rated.He was just as bad.How we does forget so quickly.He never did worth the big pay raise he got.Head office is falling down on the job.This often happen to Colts teams when they have success.Our good coaches end up going to others teams.We been replacing them with rejects.Just look at Caldwell during the game.Seriously now do he look like anyone who know whats going on? I'll bet he doesn't have a clue. Head Office please get a coach who will show some kind off effort to win.Get rid of Caldwell he don't mind.I'm sick and tired of seeing Caldwell on the sideline with his mouth pin together and confused as always.He looks like a puppet.We need a Coach not Hayden.

More with this stuff? Matt Giordano was let go after the 2008 season. His abscence is not the reason the defense is awful.

Of course his absence is not the reason we suck. He adds great depth, and I think he could do a much better job than Caldwell (Jim and David ;) ). Look at him so far thsi year as a starter: 23 tackles, 1 PD, and a pick. He's the perfect backup, plus our best special teams player while here. I'm ticked we let go of him.

Jacob Lacey needs to go. You know when the FO should of realized when he was bad? When he gave up the 2pt conversion in the Superbowl. :angry:

The next question is which DB is Polian and Irsay gonna kick to the curb? Oh yeah thats right it won't matter this time because all we have left is high school talent at that position. At least I wont feel bad this year since there is no one good to be thrown out.

Except Jerraud Powers.

Edited by Fx Stryker