Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lol @ This Gif!

IcEWoLF

I'm not an expert acrobat, but I heard from an NFL analyst that Barber "opened himself up" too much or too soon. You can see him throwing his hands to the sides mid-way through, like he can fly, but I guess that's bad form.

Edited by ReMeDy

I'm not an expert acrobat, but I heard from an NFL analyst that Barber "opened himself up" too much or too soon. You can see him throwing his hands to the sides mid-way through, like he can fly, but I guess that's bad form.

not sure if he could of gotten around in time if he maintianed a tight crunch, but yah as you squish together you speed up the spin and vise versa you slow down a spin if you spread out . . . basically as you shorten the radius your body takes up you will spin faster . . . one can see this illustrated perfectly when a figure skater takes a wide spread wind up into a spin then the brings her/his arms and body together, and the speed of the spin increases even tho the skater does nothing to add any more force to the spin, the force is the same/maintained, radius decreases and the speed has to go up . . .

btw, getting by to the guy in the pic, man his right foot landed funny, man one could blow out an anchilles doing that move . . .