Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 08/17 "PRESEASON GAME #2"

sb41champs

Enjoy the game. Will you wear a Colts jersey? Or is that asking for trouble?

My (big Giants fan) step-son gave some advise on this. He said

"Yes I love the Gmen but man I have seen terrible things (happen) to other teams jerseys." Therefore the blue will be rockin', but the Colts gear has to remain home. Not worth the abuse my wife and I will receive, but I will still be cheering for the shoe.

My (big Giants fan) step-son gave some advise on this. He said

"Yes I love the Gmen but man I have seen terrible things (happen) to other teams jerseys." Therefore the blue will be rockin', but the Colts gear has to remain home. Not worth the abuse my wife and I will receive, but I will still be cheering for the shoe.

Has society seriously gotten that out of control that you can't even support your team at an away stadium without being harassed in a verbal or physical manner? Is this really what the world has come to?

NJColtsFan put your jersey on, and rep your team tonight. Don't let anyone stop you from showing your team spirit

Has society seriously gotten that out of control that you can't even support your team at an away stadium without being harassed in a verbal or physical manner? Is this really what the world has come to?

NJColtsFan put your jersey on, and rep your team tonight. Don't let anyone stop you from showing your team spirit

Amazing how many Colts fans were there tonight. Overall a good smattering of fans rockin' the Shoe.

Ya' made me think, TK, I left the jersey home but went with my Colts T and hat. Good point ya' made. Thanks.