Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Madden 25 Player Ratings (Merge)

MTC

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam Newton, Kaepernick, Wilson, and RG3 are all 89.

All of them 1 point above Andrew Luck, even Kaep...

Thankfully roster updates come every week.

Wow. Kaep is overrated. Ratings guy must live in SF.

Not saying he's terrible, but can he play half a season before he's crowned the next Steve Young.

I know! whats that all about? He can get 55+ no problem in real life

He obviously isn't as good as he was so you need to downgrade his attributes. Kickers are based on Power, accuracy and awareness. He has 91 awareness. At his age you might lose a bit of accuracy and not make as many especially from long range but awareness doesn't get worse. So it would be more understandable for him to lose power and accuracy. Still doesn't make sense though that he can't make a 50 yarder in the game but can in real life.

He obviously isn't as good as he was so you need to downgrade his attributes. Kickers are based on Power, accuracy and awareness. He has 91 awareness. At his age you might lose a bit of accuracy and not make as many especially from long range but awareness doesn't get worse. So it would be more understandable for him to lose power and accuracy. Still doesn't make sense though that he can't make a 50 yarder in the game but can in real life.

if you stop it at the top of the bar (maximum) you should be able to make a 50 yarder with any kicker in the NFL....Madden needs to fix that....

I've heard somewhere that it will be easier to upgrade player ratings on connected careers.

So i've just thought that if you get good stats and meet the season/weekly goals with the talented young player you will have a real good madden team. I would imagine that Luck, Ballard, Hilton, Allen and Fleener will all get to be high 80's or 90's rated players by around 5/6 years pro. Would be really fun imo playing with a team with all those weapons.

if you stop it at the top of the bar (maximum) you should be able to make a 50 yarder with any kicker in the NFL....Madden needs to fix that....

Yeah that is true. I tend to find that if you move the direction down it is easier to make longer field goals. Still struggled with vinatieri to make long ones though. I used another kicker who i drafted with 95 KP (granted that is quite high) and i was making 55+ yard FG's with ease.

I merged the Madden 25 topics, so we could have everything in one spot.

Well, I have to be honest.  I think the ratings are fairly accurate.  I know everyone loves Freeman, but he really isn't anything special.  He just does his job, which makes him an Average or slightly above average ILB.  I think he could maybe be a FEW points higher (Max of 78) but I have no problems with where he is.

Angerer is kind of the same thing, plus the injury last year.  Hasn't really been anything GREAT, but he's been solid.  That's what someone in the 70's is in madden.  Someone who is at least competent on a football field.

Landry, I think, is a tad low.  I think he should have been at least a 90 making the switch back to SS.  But that's not a huge deal. Hopefully Bethea will play well enough to prove he is a good FS again, which will show in ratings updates.  I also expect Castanzo to crack the mid 80's by the end of the season.

I do NOT understand DHB's rating.  At the end of last season, his catching had gone up to 81.  Why all of a sudden (with no games played) did his catching drop to 76?  For no apparent reason? I'm confused about that.  Again, hopefully he'll play well enough to increase his rating.

Also... REALLY nitpicking here, but... Reggie is low.  Somehow, his catching, and Route Running are only  97.  Catching, maybe I can give a pass on.  His Route Running needs to be 99. No excuses. 

So NFL Sunday Ticket which is $60 a month for 5 months is given to you for $100 with Madden? Sounds almost too good to be true. Please let me know ASAP cause I wanna get it before the season starts lol Thanks

Wait... WHAT

It's the online-only version of Sunday Ticket, but yes.  When you receive and enter your redemption code you have to check a box that says that DirecTV is not available in your area, which could be the result of an obstruction (tall trees), living in an apartment complex, etc.  They're not going to send somebody out to your house to verify.

I can't speak to the quality, but I'm hoping it's at least decent, since I will be streaming it to a 60" plasma.

i thought Toller would be higher...

No, I think that's where me belongs. I believe he is a 77? That's slightly above average. I think he'll increase, but that's a decent number to start the season at.

Here's how I look at it.

99-95 is Elite

94-90 is Great

89-86 is Very good

85-80 is Good

79-75 is above average

74-70 is average

Anything below that means you're not very good, or very young with some question marks

QB:

Luck: OVR- 88

RB/FB:

Bradshaw - 83

WR:

Wayne - 91

Heyward-Bey - 79

Hilton - 79

TE:

Allen - 84

Fleener - 77

OL:

Castonzo - 79

Thomas - 81

Satelle - ?

Ijalana - 72

Cherilus - 90 (WOW)

K:

Vinateri - 87

Cornerbacks:

Vontae Davis - 89 OVR

Greg Toler - 77

Safeties:

Antoine Bethea - 87

Laron Landry - 86

D-Lineman:

Cory Redding - 83

Aubrayo Franklin - 82

Ricky Jean-Francois - 75

Linebackers:

Bjoern Werner - 74

Robert Mathis - 86

Pat Angerer - 77

Jerell Freeman - 74

Punter:

Pat McAfee - 94  :D

There is my Madden starting lineup.  I like it, I like it a lot.

Something to consider between this Gen and Next gen Madden 25, all those attribute ratings will also be affected by size and weight on the next gen version. So even is Landry has the same rating in strength as Chapman, Chapman will still be stronger.

Wow. Kaep is overrated. Ratings guy must live in SF.

Not saying he's terrible, but can he play half a season before he's crowned the next Steve Young.

Now Ron Jaworski is saying that Kaepernick can be "the greatest quarterback of all time". Madden might as well go ahead and make him a 99.

QB:

Luck: OVR- 88

RB/FB:

Bradshaw - 83

WR:

Wayne - 91

Heyward-Bey - 79

Hilton - 79

TE:

Allen - 84

Fleener - 77

OL:

Castonzo - 79

Thomas - 81

Satelle - ?

Ijalana - 72

Cherilus - 90 (WOW)

K:

Vinateri - 87

Cornerbacks:

Vontae Davis - 89 OVR

Greg Toler - 77

Safeties:

Antoine Bethea - 87

Laron Landry - 86

D-Lineman:

Cory Redding - 83

Aubrayo Franklin - 82

Ricky Jean-Francois - 75

Linebackers:

Bjoern Werner - 74

Robert Mathis - 86

Pat Angerer - 77

Jerell Freeman - 74

Punter:

Pat McAfee - 94  :D

There is my Madden starting lineup.  I like it, I like it a lot.

Yeah I wouldn't say the gap between Castonzo and Cherilus should be 11. If anything, either raise Castonzo's rating, or, this is what I think, lower Cherilus' score. 90 is a bit high for him.

Just a comment, if Vontae keeps playing the way he does, he'll be in the mid-low 90s by the end of the season.