Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 08/15 "TRAINING GAME"

sb41champs

Guest TeamLoloJones

As of now we only have two players who had injuries that would keep them out of season opener.  McKinney and Hickman.  Both were fringe players, who may not have even made the final 53.  As long as Allen is ready to go week 1, we have been exceptionally lucky so far. (Knock on wood)

As long as no one on our squad blows a knee or tears an ACL. SW1 is not all that concerned.

Oh yeah, please keep Josh Chapman healthy all year too. I wanna see that beast "Roll Tide" over everything in front of him.  :gym:  :rawr:

Just think of him as INDY's version of "Blazing Saddles" Mongo or Ivan Drago in "Rocky IV"..."Whatever he hits; he destroys." Works for me man.  :thmup:

King Kong, pfft

Denzel Washington is a darn good actor & he can portray good or evil in characters on TV that are equally compelling. 1st SW1 wants to see my favorite film director Michael Mann, a UW-Madison graduate, under his superb direction though. Now, that would be magic on screen & very compelling to see IMO. Until then, I will just checkout Denzel Wasington in the film "2 Guns." 

Oh, who am I kidding man, actress Paula Patton is the real reason I wanna she this flick...Oh yeah...

She's also the only reason saw "Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol" too actually. Forget Tom Cruise. Paula is very easy on the eyes man... ;)  :hat:

n501ec6cc6bac5.jpg