Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

HOF Game Thread

GoColts8818

I am not sure if this is needed or not but we have one!

Ladies and Gentlemen WE HAVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every Sunday between now and the Super Bowl, Life is good!

Next week our Indianapolis Colts will start their 2013 Campaign but in the mean time we'll have to make do with the Phish and Boys!

I am watching the game,  and as excited as I am to have Football back on the Tube again......

....... I just can't get into the Pre-season games.    Maybe it would be different if it was teams I cared about   :dunno:

The ONLY thing that makes pre-season football kinda watchable is that it means football is back.

He looks like he holds the ball too long.  He just doesn't seem to have a pocket presence or football awareness that is required to play Quarterback in the NFL IMO.  Maybe he'll develop it as time goes by.

yea pocket presence is def missing but not only that his o line looked average so far and he did hold on to ball too long

This is the back-ups for the dolphins....kind of hard to say they will suck considering we routinely went 0-4 in the preseason and wound up doing well.

At the start the starters were in and they fumbled the handoff to running back plus tannehill looked terrible