Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If This Qb Contriversy Came Down To Look's...

Brett Snyder

Well, I'm not a dude so I will respond.

If it came down to looks, David Carr would be my :goat:. Hot!!!

Based on those pics, I would chose Collins. But, that isn't really fair.

That photo was taken when . . . sometime in the 1990's???

I also looked a lot better in the 1990's than I do now. Aging has a way of doing that to you. :(

As a guy, I'm certainly not qualified (nor interested - :barf:) in evaluating who looks "better", but I have to say that it's cool that Painters style is so different than Peyton's (no, I don't mean Collins).

Every time Painter does something good, Peyton smiles like a proud poppa. Considering that one composes himself like "Mr Clean Cut all American Boy I might join the Marines if I wasn't so darn good at this football business", and other like, uh, the complete opposite of all that in every respect, it is amusing to watch. I can't say that I've even noticed Painter changing his expression much regardless of whether he just scored a TD or gave one up. While I suspect that it's one of his assets as a QB, you have to wonder if the huddle involves transcendental meditation, yoga, or some other mechanism people use to reach a higher plane.

And perhaps frequent use of the word "Dude".

"Mr Clean Cut all American Boy I might join the Marines if I wasn't so darn good at this football business"

Oh la la! Oh ya!!

btw, my husband is an all american boy that's a Marine.. me likey!!

rotfl

I am sorry but both are EWW! I am a woman! Now Dwight Freeney is a different story he is eye candy ;).

Ah HA. It is always interesting to see the inspiration for people's user names revealed. I love Dwight Freeney too, but "not like that". :D

Reminds me of my wife rooting loudly for Joe Montana in the 80's, then announcing that she had "always been a Packers fan because of her father" at precisely the moment that Brett Favre became a national icon. I've never been quite clear on whether she and I are watching the same sport. :P

(Disclaimer: my wife isn't interested in joining a forum to talk about football - there be fans like her, and then there be fans like you ladies. But it's still funny. I usually enjoy watching woman's tennis, swimming, diving, gymnastics, and the like far more than men's, but my enthusiasm usually fades with the TV image.)