Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 04/15

sb41champs

In addition to the bill question, I always wanted to know why people feel compelled to spin the hat backwards so the bill is on the back vs the front? I've never understood that decision actually. To each their own I guess. Rap artists seem to do this a lot too for some unknown reason. 

elite-daily-tony-romo.jpg

Edited by Coltssouth
inappropriate picture

A rounded bill on my hat...Definitely curved...Flat bills look insanely dumb on my head & I don't need an help in the foolish Dept. :funny::lol:lmao

Flat bills look too gangsta, especially if you leave the tags on your hat haha!!

I curve all of my hats. Now I do have a hat autographed by Peyton, which I dont wear. It just sits on the shelf with my other Colts memorabilia, now I haven't curved that hat lol.

Flat bills look too gangsta, especially if you leave the tags on your hat haha!!

I curve all of my hats. Now I do have a hat autographed by Peyton, which I dont wear. It just sits on the shelf with my other Colts memorabilia, now I haven't curved that hat lol.

Hey Malakai432, 

Does that mean Minnie Pearl from TV show "Hee Haw" was gangsta too? She left the price tag on her hat as well.  :lol: Just Kidding my friend! 

Minnie-Pearl-Opry-630x467.jpg