Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the Colts had a RB like Doug Martin or C.J. Spiller then the Great Vick Ballard would barely see the field...

jshipp23

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I mention we should get a GUARD?

I'd be happy with a guard too if his name is Cooper, Warmack, or even converting Fluker, Warford is nothing special at all except for his size he has trouble pass blocking and he has trouble finding defenders at the second level..We can get just as good a guard in the 3rd like Frederick, Winters, Schwenke, B. Jones..See I am flexible, but taking Lacy and going guard in the 3rd is a great option too if Warmack and Cooper aren't there...

Why do you feel a power RB doesn't fit our scheme, a guy like Lacey is much diff than anyone on our roster at the RB position. D Brown is dangerous in space and he and Ballard are a good rotation but first Brown needs to be on the field for an entire season, can't be to affective if your on IR when we need you the most. We are not the Patriots and wont be using their types of approach, we will be running the west coast offence, a heavy power run approach, TEs and a lot of play action outside of Ballard we have Mr. IR in Brown and Mr.fumble in Carter and Ballard can't do it all on his own. Lastly your right a good RB doesn't win games they are just contributers same as every other positions, 11 on 11 team game brother, a good team wins games.

Hmmm.... at what point in my post did I say a power running back doesn't fit our scheme? I said the opposite in fact.

You seem to have a great grasp on our offensive system, when did you see it? Because I thought it didn't exist yet.

I believe a Patriots-like schematic philosophy would be the best way we can go, because we have the personnel for it. It is the approach to the game of versatility to exploit defenses weaknesses that I love about how the Patriots offense works. 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 14, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, April 14, 2013 - personal shot

lmao...Just trying to educate the masses and it's a tough job...Thankfully this is a very small portion of the fan base as the other season ticket holders I know share many of my thoughts on the RB issue...Been counting sheep all day...I only got on here a week ago and it's getting tiresome and boring really to hear the same tired opinion parroted over and over again. Haven't missed a home game in 10 years and the opinions on this site are a minority...There are some knowledgeable informed people who actually know and maybe even played the game, so I won't say everybody..smh

There are a select few on this forum who really know the game. I can assure you that you are not one of them.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 14, 2013 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, April 14, 2013 - personal argument

There are a select few on this forum who really know the game. I can assure you that you are not one of them.

You are???? I played and watched and have been exposed to the game my whole life and bet on the game so have to due my due diligence studying all aspects...I don't think you can differentiate what posts I've made have a veil of sarcasm in them, and I'm sorry if it goes over your head..Don't claim to be right about anything and I let people know when I feel they make a valid point.. You really shouldn't take it so serious..I never fire back unless I'm fired upon first...I'm wrong a lot and have no problem admitting that...Just because I stand by my opinion doesn't mean I think I'm better or know more.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 14, 2013 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, April 14, 2013 - personal argument

You are???? I played and watched and have been exposed to the game my whole life and bet on the game so have to due my due diligence studying all aspects...I don't think you can differentiate what posts I've made have a veil of sarcasm in them, and I'm sorry if it goes over your head..Don't claim to be right about anything and I let people know when I feel they make a valid point.. You really shouldn't take it so serious..I never fire back unless I'm fired upon first...I'm wrong a lot and have no problem admitting that...Just because I stand by my opinion doesn't mean I think I'm better or know more.

Except you specifically said you did.

Just trying to educate the masses and it's a tough job...Thankfully this is a very small portion of the fan base as the other season ticket holders I know share many of my thoughts on the RB issue...Been counting sheep all day...I only got on here a week ago and it's getting tiresome and boring really to hear the same tired opinion parroted over and over again. Haven't missed a home game in 10 years and the opinions on this site are a minority...There are some knowledgeable informed people who actually know and maybe even played the game, so I won't say everybody..smh
Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 14, 2013 - personal shots/personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, April 14, 2013 - personal shots/personal argument

SARCASM...Can't help it, and if your not willing to stand by your views it makes you weak...You have to believe in what you say or do..That is how you win in life. That is why I have the luxury to waste my time on here cause I took care of business ..lmao. I do have to have the last word and I think I need to cancel my internet cause i'm losing valuable gym time on this site.

Yes I am, thanks for noticing.

SARCASM ?????? You think I'd really word it that way if I was 100% serious....Come on man..SMH

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, April 13, 2013 - off topic
Hidden by 21isSuperman, April 13, 2013 - off topic

Do you even lift????

5-7 days a week since I was in Junior High until now bud...Lived in the gym most my life and this is really messing up my schedule.

Please, do us all a favor and follow through on that.

Dude...I'll be done soon till the draft their are more important tangible things in life like kids, making more $$$, and the gym...lmao...You on the other hand seem to be on here 24 hrs a day for years??? Is your mom gonna ever make you move out of the basement?

Dude...I'll be done soon till the draft their are more important tangible things in life like kids, making more $$$, and the gym... lmao...You on the other hand seem to be on here 24 hrs a day for years??? Is your mom gonna ever make you move out of the basement?

Nahh, I just have a lot of free time at work. 

Good luck though.

5-7 days a week since I was in Junior High until now bud...Lived in the gym most my life and this is really messing up my schedule.

That's a joke, or online "meme" as it were lol.

Just google "do you even lift" if your curious haha

Good lord....

Let's judge a rookie running back because he doesn't have the name like AP or Arian Foster.

Wow I think I get it now. To be a good team you have to have big names in every single position.

Congrats FX, you're now getting the formula to winning every year :D

Ahh, this forum. I tell you man

:lol:

TIRED OF INTERNET TOUGH GUYS...It is my personality and I can't help it, It is hysterical to me how tough people want to act on the computer but would never say anything to me in real life..I never pretend to be someone I'm not so if you have any questions or doubts just private message me and I'll be glad to friend you on facebook or whatever and let you know where to find me because I am not a pretender..I got on here to debate sports and the personal shots by internet tough guys are starting to annoy me..If you need photos or proof I have them and would be glad to provide..Also, anyone that needs to get in shape and needs a personal trainer I am always accepting new clients, it's never to late to change your life :)Time to get back to Real life and reality...See you people after the draft. If I'm wrong I'll admit I was wrong and I expect the same from all you other Mel Kiper Jr's out there.. I'm sure warning points will follow...oh no...lmao

TIRED OF INTERNET TOUGH GUYS...It is my personality and I can't help it, It is hysterical to me how tough people want to act on the computer but would never say anything to me in real life..I never pretend to be someone I'm not so if you have any questions or doubts just private message me and I'll be glad to friend you on facebook or whatever and let you know where to find me because I am not a pretender..I got on here to debate sports and the personal shots by internet tough guys are starting to annoy me..If you need photos or proof I have them and would be glad to provide..Also, anyone that needs to get in shape and needs a personal trainer I am always accepting new clients, it's never to late to change your life :)Time to get back to Real life and reality...See you people after the draft. If I'm wrong I'll admit I was wrong and I expect the same from all you other Mel Kiper Jr's out there.. I'm sure warning points will follow...oh no... lmao

Oh no indeed.