Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

GCG5150's Mock Draft

Trade our 1st for 2 2nds with the 49ers/Dolphins/Cincy ( any team with 2 2nd rounders)

2nd: Justin Hunter WR - 6ft4 runs sub 4.5 40.- looks like the suitable immediate 2nd WR/successor to Reggie

2nd: Larry Warford OG- behind Warmack- in my opinion the 2nd best OG in the draft and will be a huge addition to our line

3rd: Tyrann Mathieu CB/FS- despite the off field problems, definitely could be useful at the Nickel or back up to bethea. Also a good returner. 

4th: Leveon Bell RB - very smashmouth RB  ( who I will go as far as saying he is the best RB in the draft)and with the injuries to the RBs this year, we can afford draft another RB

6th: Duke Williams SS- hard hitting safety who will be very good in our system. if Mathieu plays CB than he could play behind Bethea

7- Quanterus Smith DE/OLB- very underrated player ( watch his tape vs Alabama), if walden and Hughes dont work out, then smith could be the way forward

I'm so glad people are giving my man Quanterus Smith some attention! Love that pick and been a fan of his for the longer portion of 2 years now. Like Duke Williams pick but im not Crazy about Le'von Bell and Tyrann Mathieu (even though im a diehard LSU fan). Also I do not know if any team would give us Two second rounders. Also don't know if justin hunter will be there in the second round.

I'm so glad people are giving my man Quanterus Smith some attention! Love that pick and been a fan of his for the longer portion of 2 years now. Like Duke Williams pick but im not Crazy about Le'von Bell and Tyrann Mathieu (even though im a diehard LSU fan). Also I do not know if any team would give us Two second rounders. Also don't know if justin hunter will be there in the second round.

But Smith won't last until the 7th

CBS begs to differ

Both NFL.com and ESPN have him going around rounds 3-4....

CBS is not a very good website for the draft....

Not too long ago,  they had Ryan Nassib as the top prospect in the entire draft.     Not the top QB,  the top prospect overall.

Sorry,   but that's just not credible....

No way we get 2 2nd rounders

Trade our 1st for 2 2nds with the 49ers/Dolphins/Cincy ( any team with 2 2nd rounders)

2nd: Justin Hunter WR - 6ft4 runs sub 4.5 40.- looks like the suitable immediate 2nd WR/successor to Reggie

2nd: Larry Warford OG- behind Warmack- in my opinion the 2nd best OG in the draft and will be a huge addition to our line

3rd: Tyrann Mathieu CB/FS- despite the off field problems, definitely could be useful at the Nickel or back up to bethea. Also a good returner. 

4th: Leveon Bell RB - very smashmouth RB  ( who I will go as far as saying he is the best RB in the draft)and with the injuries to the RBs this year, we can afford draft another RB

6th: Duke Williams SS- hard hitting safety who will be very good in our system. if Mathieu plays CB than he could play behind Bethea

7- Quanterus Smith DE/OLB- very underrated player ( watch his tape vs Alabama), if walden and Hughes dont work out, then smith could be the way forward

1. TRADE

2. Hopkins or Wood WR

3. Jones, Schwenke, Winters, Pugh, Frederick G

3. Bostic, Lemonier, Buchanan LB

4. Swearinger, Thomas FS, Washington LB, Bailey G

6. Hawkinson G, Bell RB, Commings CB

7. McCalebb RB, Sanders WR

7. Cave or Stankiewitch C

or 

1. TRADE

2. Warford G, Fluker or Jones G

3. Rogers or Harper WR

3. Bostic, Lemonier, Buchanan LB

1. TRADE

2. Hopkins or Wood WR

3. Jones, Schwenke, Winters, Pugh, Frederick G

or

1. TRADE

2. Warford G, Fluker or Jones G

3. Rogers or Harper WR

Swearinger won't last til the forth he's being talked about as a borderline 1st rounder. I like him tho

I like the draft. However, the dolphins are like us...they need more players and would probably would not trade up. ,I think it has to be the 49ers...a Super Bowl team with lots of picks.

We would never get 2 2nd rders. for the 24th pick.

It will be highly unlikely that the 49ers use every single pick they have. they will likely be looking to trade up if there is someone who falls and they can pretty much afford to give teams like us a lot in order to trade up ( not necessarily 2 2nds) and I wouldn't rule that possibility out especially if they hold onto their 1st round pick

Swearinger won't last til the forth he's being talked about as a borderline 1st rounder. I like him tho

You're probably right... Looking for that possible replacement for Bethea next year.  Shamarko Thomas?  Ray Ray Armstrong? or double down on another monster LB or functional G... 24 days...