Josh Chapman.

Balzer40

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I lifted with a guy one day who was coming back from tearing his pectoral (chest) muscle. He was in the middle of a max bench press and it popped. Ouch.

Eww, yeah I learned quick about gym etiquette and such. Seen a guy lose a finger from dumbbells. Think worst thing I saw though was a guys leg slip off on the smith machine and snap his other leg. Don't do smith squats till this day!

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up:

Colts Mailbag

"MICHAEL F. (from Porter Ranch, CA) I was interested, and frankly stunned, to hear GM Ryan Grigson tell some of our season ticket holders recently that NT Josh Chapmanicon-article-link.gif weighs 350-360!  Please tell me that Grigson misspoke, or that Josh doesn’t plan to play at that weight this season?  Is it possible he’s put on 35-45 pounds since he was drafted?  Please tell me no.  Thanks for these weekly mailbag articles, they’re very helpful!

A:  I did not hear the interview, but I assure you Josh is at the same weight range as he was when he joined us.  I spoke with him, and he told me so.  I wouldn’t put any fear into the matter.  All is going well with Josh, and we should see him starting work this year.  I can understand your concern.  We feel he has a bright future.  I told him we had a very concerned mailbag reader, and he liked it.  Keep following us."

Have you googled Lattimore's injury? It's pretty disgusting. Not sure I've ever seen a knee suffer that kind of extreme trauma in a football game. I have serious doubts that his knee will ever have stability in it again.

see Kevin ware...... Never mine i just saw where you said in a football game...in that case weeks magahee at the u our tyron prothro from bama

That was just a compound fracture, while pretty disgusting, it's not nearly as severe as the injury Lattimore suffered. Lattimore's knee had to look like a pile of shredded wheat after his injury.

He said it was was a ACL, MCL, and PCL tear. There was no nerve damage, no cartilage damage, and no meniscus damage, nothing else according to him on Gruden Camp. He said it was the same injury McGahee had. And he reference Frank Gore's 3 knee injuries before being drafted say they talk quite often

He said it was was a ACL, MCL, and PCL tear. There was no nerve damage, no cartilage damage, and no meniscus damage, nothing else according to him on Gruden Camp. He said it was the same injury McGahee had. And he reference Frank Gore's 3 knee injuries before being drafted say they talk quite often

I've heard conflicting reports, because I've heard where the meniscus and patellar tendon was also torn. In either case, it was still much worse than Ware's injury. I still wouldn't touch him before the 6th rd..