Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 03/21

sb41champs

No, but the dark, sarcastic comedian inside of me might mock a mock draft just for the fun of it. Speculating on potential draft picks is like bragging about all the drop dead gorgeous women you are going to have intimate relationships with & then when a pretty woman asks you what time it is you stammer, studer, & pee your pants.

For those that enjoy it & are good at it, great more power to ya. I just prefer to pay attention when minicamp rolls around. Anything before that is nothing but smoke & mirrors IMO.  

Not really I might glance at some first rounds and maybe second rounds close to the draft just to get an feel for what's going on and who will I also think mock drafts are extremely hard to predict because the trades that happen on draft day alter the draft and most of the time they are near impossible to predict. 

I look at Mock drafts but I don't create them.  

I don't know enough about all of the college players nor all of the NFL teams to feel close to being qualified to do such a thing.

To do such a thing I'd have to watch way more football then I have time for.  

And quite frankly I just don't care enough.  I like football and I like watching my teams, the Hawkeye's and the Colts.  And that's about it.  I'd be bored trying to watch each and every individual prospect in each and every game, taking notes about them while they are playing for teams I really just don't care about.  

Especially when my watching really doesn't change anything that ACTUALLY happens on draft day.  

If my job was to evaluate those player for an NFL team, then I'd take the time and watch all those games and follow all those players.  But that's not my job and I just don't have the time or energy to do my real job, be a good husband, and be a good father to my unborn son and do that.