Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 17, 2013 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, March 17, 2013 - inappropriate

I'm gonna be honest and say I don't see the need to harm ourselves financially in order to get another WR.

We've got T.Y. & Lavon Brazill coming into their 2nd year and both looked very good (relatively speaking). Was there some major flaw to their game that we all missed?

Move one of them to the 2, and the other to the slot. Draft some depth and keep it moving. What is the need here? And what is the proposed remedy?

Plus on a personal note: 5 days and a grip of drama to land a guy? Not in my World. If something doesn't at a minimum flow, I don't fool with it. When I start fixating & chasing something, it is 9 times out of 10 wrong in either it's motivation or eventual outcome. Just saying.

Your last line about chasing - is this a description of your experience with women?

A different coaching staff drafted him. Would they trade him out to get T.Y. or Brazill, two receivers that fit B.A.s offensive mindset?

Not sure, I think that if it's a receiver from Arizona, then it's likely Andre Roberts. He's stil young (25) and had a breakout year as well (64 catches, 759 yards, 5 TDs.)

I don't know about you all but I'd love to see some more 5-10 yards underneath Wes welker type passes/receptions, instead of attempting to throw it downfield all the time like last year. I think having Vic in the slot would help us out with that. Very reliable hands, crisp routes, and he can break one off at any time. If we get him everyone should be happy, happy, happy.

I don't know about you all but I'd love to see some more 5-10 yards underneath Wes welker type passes/receptions, instead of attempting to throw it downfield all the time like last year. I think having Vic in the slot would help us out with that. Very reliable hands, crisp routes, and he can break one off at any time. If we get him everyone should be happy, happy, happy.

Who the he\\ is Vic?

T.Y.Hilton, Fleener and Brazil for Larry Fitzgerald, would you do it? I would not.

On the contrary, I would definitely do Bethea, Jerry Hughes and a 4th round draft pick for Darnell Dockett since Bethea and Jerry Hughes are in their contract years?

Who the he\\ is Vic?

Who knows? I've been working on telling everyone for about 5 days. Could be Victoria Justice, Victoria Beckham, Michael Vick, Victoria's Secret, Victoria Pendleton....or maybe look at Victor Cruz's twitter for 3 seconds and figure it out.

Who knows? I've been working on telling everyone for about 5 days. Could be Victoria Justice, Victoria Beckham, Michael Vick, Victoria's Secret, Victoria Pendleton....or maybe look at Victor Cruz's twitter for 3 seconds and figure it out.

It is a 1st round tender for Victor Cruz, that instantly gives us our outside wideout, IMO, and puts us as a strong favorite to win the division.

T.Y.Hilton, Fleener and Brazil for Larry Fitzgerald, would you do it? I would not.

On the contrary, I would definitely do Bethea, Jerry Hughes and a 4th round draft pick for Darnell Dockett since Bethea and Jerry Hughes are in their contract years?

I would probably slam my face into live electrical wires if the Colts even considered either of those.

I would probably slam my face into live electrical wires if the Colts even considered either of those.

You probably underestimate what Dockett can do for our D/DL then. :)

I just wonder if both Hughes and Bethea will be back next year, hence the suggestion to get something for them now.

What do you guys think about Emmanuel Sanders?

Young WR with speed, more suited to Arians style of vertical offense, not a crisp route runner like Victor Cruz is.

T.Y.Hilton is a better route runner after 1 year than Sanders after a few years, let me put it that way.

:facepalm:

you honestly think a punt and kick returner is worth our 24th pick? What has he done as a wr to warrant giving up our 24th pick? for a guy that has 7 receiving td's in 8 years and barely over 1000 yards for his career receiving?

you honestly think a punt and kick returner is worth our 24th pick? What has he done as a wr to warrant giving up our 24th pick? for a guy that has 7 receiving td's in 8 years and barely over 1000 yards for his career receiving?

I think he's facing palming because there's no way Grigson would do something that dumb.