Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson's comments on FA signings

MTC

Lol its worth something ,think they know what they were doing,people need to stop the wining :lol: Our OL is deffinately better,but how could it be much worse than it was?

I agree. A whole lot of wanna be GM's here thinking they know more than the professionals. Pioli and Sapp said that Walden is a good player and they like him. I think there are some here really butthurt over signing him for some reason and will try to find every way they can to belittle the signing.

I agree. A whole lot of wanna be GM's here thinking they know more than the professionals. Pioli and Sapp said that Walden is a good player and they like him. I think there are some here really butthurt over signing him for some reason and will try to find every way they can to belittle the signing.

Yeah, but Sapp and Pioli write for PFF? Yeah, I didn't think so......

Your absolutley right,and i heard Sapp & Pioli,IMO overall weve done well to address some serious needs,and Walden can rush the passer as well as seal off the outside,thats a must in the 3 /4 set.Toler if healthy ,wich my guess he is will be starting opposite Davis,most deffinatly an upgrade,dont really care what  everyone else says,these guys can play P&G done the homework needed

Your absolutley right,and i heard Sapp & Pioli,IMO overall weve done well to address some serious needs,and Walden can rush the passer as well as seal off the outside,thats a must in the 3 /4 set.Toler if healthy ,wich my guess he is will be starting opposite Davis,most deffinatly an upgrade,dont really care what  everyone else says,these guys can play P&G done the homework needed

Best point of the thread:  You have to seal the edge in the 3-4!!  Freeney never did, Mathis and Hughes 'sometimes did'  More often than not they still thought they were rush DE instead of OLB....CONTAIN!!!!!