Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Another WR thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://twitter.com/gmbremer/status/311232745231769602

So the Colts are interested in Jennings. Didnt think we would, because of other holes to fill, but im OK with it as long as its a decent contract. And could replace Reggie.

According to that tweet he is "officially linked" to the Colts. Did he say by who?

That is a violation of the league's directive sent out the other day.

Is that tweeter a local journalist? Because I'm not familiar with him.

https://twitter.com/gmbremer/status/311232745231769602

So the Colts are interested in Jennings. Didnt think we would, because of other holes to fill, but im OK with it as long as its a decent contract. And could replace Reggie.

He'd be replacing Avery if anything. I don't think Wayne will have a replacement until end of next season, or possibly his last.

I agree but he's 29, he will be 30 in september and he is always hurt.

He did miss games last year, only played 5 (2012) and 13 (2011) games the year before that. and then played all 16 the 3 years before that (2007-2010) so saying he always missing games is not true

He did miss games last year, only played 5 (2012) and 13 (2011) games the year before that. and then played all 16 the 3 years before that (2007-2010) so saying he always missing games is not true

Well apparently everybody on this forum thinks a player that hasn't started every game in his career is injury prone.

Guys, if the Colts are truly interested in Jennings than obviously the FO sees things that would benefit the team that we don't. I don't mind Jennings coming here, and I don't think us signing him would do anything to "break the bank" for other FA signings and draft picks.

According to that tweet he is "officially linked" to the Colts. Did he say by who?

That is a violation of the league's directive sent out the other day.

Is that tweeter a local journalist? Because I'm not familiar with him.

Your joking right ? i hope so, because teams are aloud to talk to players agents but cant sign until the 12th at 4pm.

He has only had 1 full season that he started every game in his entire career so me saying he is always hurt is true.

He has only had 1 full season in his entire career so me saying he is always hurt is true.

Hes had 3, but 2 season he didnt start but was active. 14 out of 16 games is still good. You guys act like hes Austin or Bob whos ALWAYS hurt...wth..learn how to use words..lmao

Well apparently everybody on this forum thinks a player that hasn't started every game in his career is injury prone.

I never said he was Injury prone because he hasn't started every game of his career. I said he is always hurt which he has been for the past 2 seasons

Wow, check your facts

kage1984, on 11 Mar 2013 - 17:16, said:

He has only had 1 full season in his entire career so me saying he is always hurt is true.

Wow, check your facts please.

2008-2010 he played all 16 games each season. His lowest was 7 this past season due to injury, and 13 before that. 2006 he played 14, and 2007 he played 13. He's missed less games in a longer season than Collie did his whole career with the Colts, yet people were wanting us to keep Collie.

I don't understand a lot of the thought process on here sometimes.

Your joking right ? i hope so, because teams are aloud to talk to players agents but cant sign until the 12th at 4pm.

Yeah.....I understand teams are allowed to talk to free agent representatives, but a memo sent by the league office kind of blurred the picture on that. And they weren't joking.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000148998/article/teams-reportedly-scared-to-death-of-league-memo

So.....who is the tweeter and what Colts team official does he source?

Yeah.....I understand teams are allowed to talk to free agent representatives, but a memo sent by the league office kind of blurred the picture on that. And they weren't joking.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000148998/article/teams-reportedly-scared-to-death-of-league-memo

So.....who is the tweeter and what Colts team official does he source?

"Showing interest in Smith is allowed, per the memo. Entering into an agreement with Smith -- or any of his free-agent peers -- is not. The bottom line is this: We'll have to wait until Tuesday for the dam to break."

This is what you story says. And no one did it say that the colts have a agreement. Just that they have shown INTEREST

Other then Reggie, how about route running, playoff experience, Vet leadership. Sure Hands...idk you tell me. 

Good hands.

another small wr that does what ty and wayne does. fast possesion wr. he doesnt add anything new to our offense.

another small wr that does what ty and wayne does. fast possesion wr. he doesnt add anything new to our offense.

What Wayne does and TY does, doesnt compare AT ALL. they do different things. And adding another guy like Reggie ADDS TONS to this team. Another target with GREAT route running.

Really? Great hands, fast, physical, can line up at any position, aggressive, vet leadership, known for clutch receptions. Not one of our receiver fits all of those criteria.

The most aggressive I've seen Wayne in a long time was against Green Bay last season.

Yep he was a monster in that game. Most physical game I've ever seen him play. That's not a knock on him though, he just has a different style. Jennings would be an amazing compliment to him and TY.

"Showing interest in Smith is allowed, per the memo. Entering into an agreement with Smith -- or any of his free-agent peers -- is not. The bottom line is this: We'll have to wait until Tuesday for the darn to break."

This is what you story says. And no one did it say that the colts have a agreement. Just that they have shown INTEREST

That's fine Tyler....my only question was who is George Bremer and who in the Colts front office is he sourcing as the "official"?

If Mike Chapell or Bob Kravitz had tweeted that I wouldn't have asked....but I haven't read the Herald Bulletin of Anderson Indiana that Bremer writes for lately, so I wouldn't know him if I tripped over him.

Probably has something to do with the quality of the threads you start.

Then maybe you should stay off the threads i start ? Half the time you sound dumb when you say something anyways... 2 sources said something about Gregs....And i post a topic about it and you have something against that ? gtho

And its not just on my threads....

Probably has something to do with the quality of the threads you start.

Then maybe you should stay off the threads i start ? Half the time you sound dumb when you say something anyways... 2 sources said something about Gregs....And i post a topic about it and you have something against that ? gtho

Can't we all just get.............awe screw it!

You mad bro?