Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ScouseColts Free Agency.

FA signings:

OLB- Victor Butler, cheap underrated outside linebacker with 34 experience at Dallas.

RT- Andre Smith or Phil Loadhalt, top RTs both powerful run blockers and adequate pass blockers.

OG- Donald Thomas, experienced guard who can play LG and RG at good levels, should come cheap.

CB- Keenan Lewis, 27 year old cornerback who has experience playing in a 34 defence and is good enough to be a number one CB. Solid opposite Vontae.

OG- Louis Vasquez, big man to man guard who is only 26. Good pass protector and good run blocker, solid guard.

Not sure on values but I'd think Vasquez $6/6.5 a year, Smith $8.5m a year, Thomas $1.5m a year, Lewis $7m a year, not too sure on Butler I'd guess $4.5m. If these are anywhere in the region of correct it'd come in at well under what we have for cap room.

It would leave us looking at a safety, defensive end, outside linebacker and wide reciever in the draft.

i dont even know who keenan lewis or victor butler are

Lewis is a big physical corner from Pittsburgh....

Butler is an OLB from Dallas....   he's their 3rd OLB behind Ware and Spencer....     sort of like the Colts' Jerry Hughes last year.

Young and talented and seems to play pretty well when given an opportunity....

Lewis is a big physical corner from Pittsburgh....

Butler is an OLB from Dallas....   he's their 3rd OLB behind Ware and Spencer....     sort of like the Colts' Jerry Hughes last year.

Young and talented and seems to play pretty well when given an opportunity....

so diamonds in the rough so to speak