Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyrann Mathieu says he could cover Megatron

tonychen

The issue isn't Mathieu's talent it's what he's got between the ears.  I am sure every NFL corner in the league thinks they can cover Megatron.  That's why they make it to the NFL they are confident in their abilities.  Just most are smart enough not to say it as to not give an un-needed motivation to Megatron.  The bigger issue with Mathieu though is can he keep himself out of trouble.  I heard someone say the other day if he couldn't do it in college and cost himself on money what on earth makes people think he's going to do it once he has money?  I think that's a fair point.  If it was just about talent Mathieu is a top prospect no question.  That's not what it's all about it though a player's personality matters just as much. 

Pardon me?? I live on a farm and i'll tell you this, we dont have pot cravings. Dont stoop me to his level of bad mistakes. I've made them, who hasnt.. but i've never mad BAD mistakes. Its this neat thing called common sense, knowing right from wrong, and choosing to live the right way.

In the words of Major Payne 'If you want sympathy look in the dictionary between 's.h.i.z. and syphilis'

lmao

I wouldn't consider smoking too much weed at 19 yrs of age a BAD mistake. Stupid for sure considering his career path...but he didn't hurt anyone but himself. He didn't knock up multiple women, commit armed robbery, etc...

If the worst thing you did in life was smoke too much weed while in college.....kudos to you.

Yes but could he cover Titus Young who proclaimed that he was better then Megatron?  

This makes me like Mathieu even less.  Instead of saying you can cover the best WR in the league why don't you just keep your mouth shut, get in the league and actually prove it.  If you could cover the dude well for 1 game, you don't have to say a word, your play will do all the speaking.  

Yes but could he cover Titus Young who proclaimed that he was better then Megatron?  

This makes me like Mathieu even less.  Instead of saying you can cover the best WR in the league why don't you just keep your mouth shut, get in the league and actually prove it.  If you could cover the dude well for 1 game, you don't have to say a word, your play will do all the speaking.  

He was asked if he could cover Megatron by Deion Sanders at the combine.

He was asked if he thought he could cover him. Whay do you want him to say, no? Guy's out there trying to sell his talents.