Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 01/23 + Championship Bonus

sb41champs

Would you like to see former Colts C Jeff Saturday hired to be the Colts new assistant offensive line coach ??

CHAMPIONSHIP BONUS:

Shannon Sharpe was very vocal on the CBS post-game show about Bill Belichick's "declining" a post-game interview with CBS following the Patriots loss to the Ravens - at home - on Sunday.

Do you think that Belichick should be fined by the NFL for "blowing off" the post-game interview with the network covering the game ??

Not sure about the coaching aspect, but I would like to see Saturday go into the ring of honor.

I think the NFL have levied fines before (usually to players for not making themselves available to the media).  It doesn't matter though as I'm sure Kraft will foot the bill for any fine, and BB will pull the same thing after a big loss next time too. It's how he rolls

If I recall thing well, he was offered a job in the FO last spring, he rather chose GB. Still, if he'd like to come back, that door is open for him. I wouldn't mind if he got a role in coaching.

It is easy to address the media after a win, and can be very tough after a loss. Still I think Belichick should have shaped up and talk to the media. I don't know if he should be fined or no, but I think it was an under-class act.

Would you like to see former Colts C Jeff Saturday hired to be the Colts new assistant offensive line coach ??

CHAMPIONSHIP BONUS:

Shannon Sharpe was very vocal on the CBS post-game show about Bill Belichick's "declining" a post-game interview with CBS following the Patriots loss to the Ravens - at home - on Sunday.

Do you think that Belichick should be fined by the NFL for "blowing off" the post-game interview with the network covering the game ??

yeah belichick should be fined. post game interviews are manditory. he refused to do it.

Be interesting to see what the off season does for Jeff,  he got benched at the last of the season.  Would love to see him on our sidelines if that is where his interests lie.

BB did come out and give the interview afterwords.   Don't see the point of fine or all the hoopla and fuss over this.  These intereviews on either side either win or lose.  There are no new perspectives and the press/media ask the same questions over and over with no meaning to the whole deals.  Personally don't bother to watch any of these with the winners or losers.  JMO