NFCCG: San Francisco @ Atlanta (merged)

Dustin

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if SF wins this game, I don't have as much trust as I used to with Kapernick winning it all. This is only his 9th game in the NFL and he is too run first for my tastes.....

Every time I turned on ESPN this week I saw Kaep running for that TD vs. the Packers. We get it we get it.......he can run.

I thought Nolan would give him fits....If he can confuse Hall of Famers, he can confuse Kaep!!

Interesting, I saw a thread on the Falcons forum yesterday that said they usually play to the level of their competition. If they are playing Peyton they will rise to the occasion. If they are playing Oakland or Tampa Bay they will play to their level too.

Hmmmm........

Not over yet. A lot of game to play but Ryan does look good early. Kaepernick needs to do something since he looks like a nervous 15 year old right now.

This is Mike Nolan's chance to say "I am an NFL Defensive Coordinator.  I saw, played and ran the freaking veer offense in Pee Wee, Middle School and High School....saw some in college!  Fans...This is the NFL....if we play Contain, we will shut it down!  Simple stuff."  This is no new offense.....it is not a fad....it is a variation of an offense all of us old guys should know...and should SHUT DOWN!!!!  :rawr:

Interesting, I saw a thread on the Falcons forum yesterday that said they usually play to the level of their competition. If they are playing Peyton they will rise to the occasion. If they are playing Oakland or Tampa Bay they will play to their level too.

Hmmmm........

Not over yet. A lot of game to play but Ryan does look good early. Kaepernick needs to do something since he looks like a nervous 15 year old right now.

All about the fans and Mike Nolan...amazing Joe Buck just said the same thing.......