Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I love Colts fans

Synthetic

You guys were a lot of fun to stick around with and shoot the crap with this season. You're one of the more appreciative fan bases I've come across in my time, and I was rooting for this team to surprise the world. I like a good underdog, I hope this team stays that way. You have a team that plays with a lot of heart now, and that's something that we don't see very often anymore.

I wanted to say thanks for not taking things too seriously and wanting to hang me around these parts for my very opinionated mouth. It's in all fun, something other fans have forgotten over the years.

Do me a favor will ya? Kick Houston in the mouth next season and win the division. I'll be a happy man if you do that.

You're a great fan base, one of the best. I'll always remember that next time someone tries to tell me other wise about you folks.

Thanks...and good luck to your Saints too....it was a tough 12 months for them but I'm sure they'll be back to their role as an NFC force next year.

With next year's schedule, and here's to praying they cut the usual suspects on defenses that don't know how to tackle, I think we win the division next year. Payton will be back but the defense still is a big concern for me. I can't make excuses for them when they don't even know how to tackle. It's embarrassing watching them give up huge plays.

Sounds like we're losing you?     If so, sorry to learn that.....

You're a Saints fan?     Oh well,   no one's perfect!

But, anyone who calls themselves Bogie is good enough for me!!      :thmup:

(Sorry,  but I'm NOT going to say.....    'Here's looking at you....')    Oh, look at what I just did!      :panic:

Bogie I have enjoyed reading your post here. I am a new poster myself but have been reading here and the previous board for years. We may live in different locations geographically but all come together here to share our views. Different as they may be for the most part a very well informed bunch of posters here. And you are a great addition to the mix. Hope to see you around these parts for a long time to come . Wish the best to your Saints as long as it isnt a re run of our last super bowl meeting.  lol