Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

say what you want about joe flacco

CR91

me too. i wanna see ray go out on top along with guys like reed ngata suggs and boldin finally getting rings

Yeah it's so tough to root against these guys. I was rooting for them today too even though if I said this before the game it might not have gone over well. ;)

Go Ravens!!!! Get it.

Yeah it's so tough to root against these guys. I was rooting for them today too even though if I said this before the game it might not have gone over well. ;)

Go Ravens!!!! Get it.

keep it a secret i was rooting for the ravens too shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He's a man on a mission. Sadly, that mission is obscured by two very good football teams. If he gets to the SB I will give him props though.

The RAVENS are men on a mission. They are BOSS.

But, next week will be tough.......whoever that is. ;)

Hey 9 straight losses to Manning and they win today? Yeah, mission.....

The RAVENS are men on a mission. They are BOSS.

But, next week will be tough.......whoever that is. ;)

Hey 9 straight losses to Manning and they win today? Yeah, mission.....

Yeah, true. They all want to win for Ray, there's no doubt about that. Bring it on! :disco:

I still think he's very limited. This game doesn't really change that, because the best plays of the game for him were a ridiculously awesome catch by Smith, and completely busted coverage by Denver.

But something about this team and him work in the playoffs I will say that.

be careful what you wish for course you still have to get past tommy boy can you make sure watt visits him early and often

Yep I'm sure the Broncos were licking their chops at playing the Ravens and we see how that turned out. Brady is the deciding factor for sure, Watt will indeed have to visit him early and often. Or rent a room in the backfield and just stay there all day. Wishful thinking hahaha.

Yep I'm sure the Broncos were licking their chops at playing the Ravens and we see how that turned out. Brady is the deciding factor for sure, Watt will indeed have to visit him early and often. Or rent a room in the backfield and just stay there all day. Wishful thinking hahaha.

no one wants to see another patriot superbowl. thats been done and its got completely boring

no one wants to see another patriot superbowl. thats been done and its got completely boring

Yeah, but at least we won't have to worry about the Giants being there for a three-peat match-up. :bored: We need some new representation in the AFC this year...but the colors can still be red, white, and blue. Good colors for the Super Bowl. haha

Yeah, but at least we won't have to worry about the Giants being there for a three-peat match-up. :bored: We need some new representation in the AFC this year...but the colors can still be red, white, and blue. Good colors for the Super Bowl. haha

ive always been a fan of black and purple haha. good luck to you guys tomorrow

The Ravens kinda remind me of our 2006 team.  A team that is getting healthy after a great start only to be slowed down by injuries to the point they were kinda written off that is extra motivated for the playoffs due to past playoff failures.  Add in the Ray Lewis motivation and I think there is something special going on in Baltimore. 

The Ravens kinda remind me of our 2006 team. A team that is getting healthy after a great start only to be slowed down by injuries to the point they were kinda written off that is extra motivated for the playoffs due to past playoff failures. Add in the Ray Lewis motivation and I think there is something special going on in Baltimore.
Except that in 2006 we got a huge break in being able to host the AFCCG as the third seed. Ravens won't get that. If the game was in NE in 2006 we likely lose.

I always have a rule. Do not play in New England. ;)

Broncos with Tebow won a playoff game against the Steelers.  Steelers were really the better team, by regular season record.  Tebow stepped up in a big way in the big game.

Broncos with Manning lose a playoff game to the Ravens.  This Broncos team was the #1 seed, mainly because of the fluff schedule they played.  Manning steps up, then runs right and throws left. INT, Broncos lose.

Broncos with Tebow won a playoff game against the Steelers. Steelers were really the better team, by regular season record. Tebow stepped up in a big way in the big game.

Broncos with Manning lose a playoff game to the Ravens. This Broncos team was the #1 seed, mainly because of the fluff schedule they played. Manning steps up, then runs right and throws left. INT, Broncos lose.

How'd that divisional round work out for ol Timmy?

Except that in 2006 we got a huge break in being able to host the AFCCG as the third seed. Ravens won't get that. If the game was in NE in 2006 we likely lose.

I always have a rule. Do not play in New England. ;)

Big if, Jules. IF and its a BIG IF, the Texans win, the Texans will be the one that will remind everyone of the 2006 Colts with starting hot, sliding late to lose a chance for both the #1 and #2 seeding, just like the Colts in 2006, and then getting to host the AFCCG because both the #1 and #2 AFC seeds lost. I think I already have a thread for that!!! :)

Broncos with Tebow won a playoff game against the Steelers.  Steelers were really the better team, by regular season record.  Tebow stepped up in a big way in the big game.

Broncos with Manning lose a playoff game to the Ravens.  This Broncos team was the #1 seed, mainly because of the fluff schedule they played.  Manning steps up, then runs right and throws left. INT, Broncos lose.

U mean the the steeler team that was totally decimated by injuries? We get it, u like Tim tebow.

Go Ravens!!!! Get it.

I'm on board......ED, Ray and the 'good' Harbaugh...plus (can I say it?) our old friend Jim Caldwell..

Baltimore going to New England would be a classic

Chuck Pagano's old team....I'm behind the big birds