Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the Colts win against the Ravens

Synthetic

Here is the deal, if they win, I will force myself to a season of Tecmo Super Bowl on the SNES with the scrubby Jeff George led team to a Super Bowl, and post all my stats, games and everything on this season. I will play it out till I WIN A SUPER BOWL with Jeff George.

I really don't have a problem doing this, even if they lose I might do it cause I am God of Tecmo Bowl with Jeff George under center. George to Langhorne TOUCHDOWN. I'd prefer to do it on TSB 3, cause at least you have Marshall Faulk, but a real challenge would be the first TSB game I own on SNES.

Go Colts!

Here is the deal, if they win, I will force myself to a season of Tecmo Super Bowl on the SNES with the scrubby Jeff George led team to a Super Bowl, and post all my stats, games and everything on this season. I will play it out till I WIN A SUPER BOWL with Jeff George.

I really don't have a problem doing this, even if they lose I might do it cause I am God of Tecmo Bowl with Jeff George under center. George to Langhorne TOUCHDOWN. I'd prefer to do it on TSB 3, cause at least you have Marshall Faulk, but a real challenge would be the first TSB game I own on SNES.

Go Colts!

Geez, you would really do that for us?    :)

Go Colts!

Wait, I thought this was if we won the divisional round too?

You lowered the stakes. :)

and here I thought I was going to get a another OMG we have to play Peyton if we win!  Thread.  Props to you my friend for coming up with this.  and Props whoever came up with Tecmo Bowl!

There is no way I want him to ever reach another Super Bowl now that he plays for John Elway.

Tecmo Bowl is the bomb! :thmup:  We need another one, I am dead serious. Forget Madden, TSB is so much better, and easier to play. I can't see a WR all the way down the field to throw deep on Madden to save my life.

There is no way I want him to ever reach another Super Bowl now that he plays for John Elway.

You're a meany.

I hope that someday, after the impending zombie apocalypse strikes, the zombie Manning bites you on the neck and you have to spend all eternity roaming the Indiana hillsides searching for human flesh with the zombie Manning whom will be constantly coaching you up on how you're biting into your victims all wrong and the zombie Elway is there too and he's totally holding hands with the zombie Manning right in front of you and you're all like "OMG that's so gross but I feel bad because I'm judging them on their alternate lifestyle choice and I know it's wrong to do that but I was raised a certain way and in my home we don't agree with civil unions even though these guys are technically dead" and after many years of forced zombie Elway/Manning companionship you come to grips with your unreasonable bias for a former number one quarterback whom jilted your favorite NFL franchise. 

Go Colts!

You da (ole) man!

Go Colts!

I had to look tecmo bowl up because I quit gaming after Space Invaders.....