Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ex-Colt Gary Brackett says: attack Flacco

oldunclemark

everything he said backs what i have been saying for a long time. freeney is only a pass rusher (not deserving the money he is getting), brackett lost a few steps (not deserving the money he was given in his last contract), and dungy not being a great coach.

^This!!!

Flacco has never played well, and beaten a team? Sorry Gavin, that is absurd. He can torch a team, just like he can stink it up.

Not sure where in my statement you see anything to do with what you just said but to each there own I suppose, I never said he was not capable

Not sure where in my statement you see anything to do with what you just said but to each there own I suppose, I never said he was not capable

Come on now Gavin. You 'intimated' that Flacco was the answer to our chances to win. Sure, you can spin it around, but that is what you implied, correct? Each to their own indeed - what the heck does that mean?

Come on now Gavin. You 'intimated' that Flacco was the answer to our chances to win. Sure, you can spin it around, but that is what you implied, correct? Each to their own indeed - what the heck does that mean?

Flacco is good but he makes mistakes at some of the worst times, A case can be made they may have gotten closer to a SuperBowl or two if he performed better in the playoffs but he is average there, '09 AFC Chamionship game vs Pitssburgh for example 3 picks, He has played great at times no doubt but I'd still take my chances of him trying to beat us with his arm (which he can do I believe). Just a chance Im willing to take rather then having Rice run up and down the field eating up clock.

Flacco is good but he makes mistakes at some of the worst times, A case can be made they may have gotten closer to a SuperBowl or two if he performed better in the playoffs but he is average there, '09 AFC Chamionship game vs Pitssburgh for example 3 picks, He has played great at times no doubt but I'd still take my chances of him trying to beat us with his arm (which he can do I believe). Just a chance Im willing to take rather then having Rice run up and down the field eating up clock.

Yep, that I understand. I get what you meant. Sorry if I misinterpreted....