Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game 1 At Houston Predictions

tfunky14

Houston 37

Colts 13

We're going to stumble the first several games but I have faith we will get hot later in the year.

QFT

GoDeep Wrote:

Eh, I say big deal. They have beaten us 3 out of 19 meetings. And in one of those, we went on to win the Super Bowl.

Let 'em have yesterday.

Watching the media today, if I'm a Texans fan, I'm getting dissed on the back of all this. The general consensus is that the Colts are that bad, not that the Texans are that good. How funny is it that they tromp the Colts with record setting proportions and they still don't get the respect they've been drooling for years to get.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Texans fan I look at it a little different .......two out of the last three. I think the tide is turning,PM or no PM.

Nope. You do realize that you have to play other teams than Indy. It's normal for Houston to flex right now. They beat Indy (without Peyton Manning) yesterday. Indy's O-line fell apart and the D didn't get it together until the second half.

Although Houston may take the AFC South this year, I don't see them doing much more than going one and done. The Texans are in the phase of what my dad used to call "getting too big for their britches." The Jets will beat you, the Chargers will beat you, and the Patriots will beat you.

Congratulations on beating the hobbled Colts.

As a Texans fan I look at it a little different .......two out of the last three. I think the tide is turning,PM or no PM.

Eh, one of the last two. :D

Until I see you guys beat us with Peyton when its close, or keep a 17 point lead against him...then I'll believe.

Like I said in my prediction, never underestimate Houston's ability to beat themselves.