Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MNF Texans vs Patriots

supremecoltsfan300

I think the 49ers will put on a better showing than the Texans next week. That will be a better game.

It might be. I trust the 49ers D a lot more. But, I don't trust Kaep as much in NE in a night game.

Jim Harbaugh is a good coach but I also hope he doesn't try to get too cute.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I should not have said they suck since they don't. The Pats are just rolling now after a slow start and are too tough to beat in NE.

I have been telling people all year I know that barring a miracle NE is going to the SB again.

Right. Texans hardly suck. NE is just playing above the bar. They have great plug n' play players and brilliant game plan,coaching,preparation, and course Tom.

Right. Texans hardly suck. NE is just playing above the bar. They have great plug n' play players and brilliant game plan,coaching,preparation, and course Tom.

No they are really good. And I am not going to get TOO excited. We don't exactly have top notch pass protection in Indy even if our QB has legs he does not have wings. (although some claim this team in Indy has wings this year. ;))

We also do not have a Vince Wilfork either to help stop the run.

Game's not over. Two three and outs and Brady's taken a few shots. Time to make this interesting!

I think Broncos fans said the same thing too.

But yeah you can get back in it but you don't have Peyton Manning either which makes it tougher......

I think Broncos fans said the same thing too.

But yeah you can get back in it but you don't have Peyton Manning either which makes it tougher......

Manning isn't the only one who can engineer comebacks...In any case, it's still the first half, I believe the boys can get it together.

Screw Vince Wilfork!!! He is just a big lard butt that happens to be very talented (sarcasm, begrudgingly). But seriously how he can keep playing at that weight and still be so effective is beyond me.

He was fast pash rusher coming out of college and I was disappointed in BB making him play nose runstuffer in the 3-4 although I know it had to be done. Now he's playing more downs in different positions and able to rush...along with all he learned while playing 3-4.

Still for his age he's still quick.

but remember this. The colts could have had him. hehe

He was fast pash rusher coming out of college and I was disappointed in BB making him play nose runstuffer in the 3-4 although I know it had to be done. Now he's playing more downs in different positions and able to rush...along with all he learned while playing 3-4.

Still for his age he's still quick.

but remember this. The colts could have had him. hehe

Guy is good. Great player, hate to see him do it against us though lol.

At least Luck started with 2 TD in foxboro and was winning 14-7 against the same patriots.... the all mighty texans haven't been able to score a single point.

Game's not over. At least we only held them to 21, sadly it could have been worse.

Game's not over. At least we only held them to 21, sadly it could have been worse.

At least we were down 24-17 at halftime hahaha... Joke dude I hope you guys get it going in the second half for the entertainment of the nfl fans!!! but still lose at the end....

At least we were down 24-17 at halftime hahaha... Joke dude I hope you guys get it going in the second half for the entertainment of the nfl fans!!! but still lose at the end....

I wouldn't mind losing at this point as long as we score at least one TD...It's all I want for Christmas, even though a hard fought comeback would be an even better gift...haha

I do recall the crappy Colts even having an easier time on offense vs. NE then Houston is. :)

Problem is Luck forgets which team he is playing for once in a while.....

I have to give 12 props. At this point, he's done a much better job against the Patriots then Schaub has. Hope he can turn it around in the second half though, Foster needs to get going as well, no more drops or interceptions. Turning the ball over to Brady will always resort in points.

Schaub is lucky a few more picks didn't happen since chances were there.

Sadly NE never dropped any of Luck's balls. (no pun intended)

Agreed. I don't know what Schaub is seeing but he is not getting the ball to the right places and Belichick isn't giving the guys any chances for a shot down field. We're even messing up on our checkdowns, and I'm not mentioning any names...Foster. :facepalm:

I have to give 12 props. At this point, he's done a much better job against the Patriots then Schaub has. Hope he can turn it around in the second half though, Foster needs to get going as well, no more drops or interceptions. Turning the ball over to Brady will always resort in points.

Without a good o line/run game either. I think you can see why some of us are giddy over this kid to the point we sound like his parents.