Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brees is giving 1 million to Sandy relief

Jules

The least arrogant QB in the league, and people hate him for what exactly?

Brees is the only thing on the Saints that I like, he is from Texas but is a Boilermaker, so those Hoosier roots will always earn him brownie points here. Being out there for Junior Seau's family in the San Diego area, and all the other things he has done, this one is another of his wonderful acts of kindness.

He has always been a classy guy, doing the right thing, saying the right thing. But sometimes, I do think he has an element of litigation/politician in him, and those may have been acquired skills that he may have learnt from his Mom, who was a lawyer (RIP).

As a QB, I think he is more accurate than Peyton, Brady or Rodgers. That is my honest opinion.

There's a long list Bogie....

He's lying about the bounty scandal..they did do it and he did know...his coaches have sworn to it....

He was a whiner during the strike...run-up....The players dont sesefve more than 50-50..

..and he held out for @20 mi,....and claimed New Orleans was disrepecting him with an offer of $18 mil???..Come on, man.

...with that said.....This is a great thing he's doing and he didnt have to do it..

I have to give him credit....even though he needs to tell the truth about the bounty scandal..the truth matters

I wouldn't exactly call him the least arrogant, but as another poster mentioned, there is quite a list that has compiled for me not to like Mr. Brees. I don't hate the guy, though. That would be extreme.

There's a long list Bogie....

He's lying about the bounty scandal..they did do it and he did know...his coaches have sworn to it....

He was a whiner during the strike...run-up....The players dont sesefve more than 50-50..

..and he held out for @20 mi,....and claimed New Orleans was disrepecting him with an offer of $18 mil???..Come on, man.

...with that said.....This is a great thing he's doing and he didnt have to do it..

I have to give him credit....even though he needs to tell the truth about the bounty scandal..the truth matters

I'm still waiting on the proof on the bounty scandal myself.

I think if you hate Brees, you just need an excuse to not like him. Out of all the elite QB's, he's the least arrogant one. You don't see him running his mouth blaming anyone after we lose either. When he broke Marino's record, first thing he did was give credit to everyone on the offense. When he broke Unitas record, first thing he did was give credit to everyone that made it happen before himself.

Whining? Do you see him whining when we lose games? He don't throw anyone under the bus.

People hate him for holding out, but they have no problem with the other players that held out.

I don't care who you are, this is hilarious. I love these.

:funny:lmao:lol::yahoo: That clip is sidesplitting funny Jules! Nice work!

1 question though: Which NFL team represents the chocolate candy laced with cyanide that Hitler took in his underground bunker in 1945 along with his Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels? :thinking:

Brees is the only thing on the Saints that I like, he is from Texas but is a Boilermaker, so those Hoosier roots will always earn him brownie points here. Being out there for Junior Seau's family in the San Diego area, and all the other things he has done, this one is another of his wonderful acts of kindness.

He has always been a classy guy, doing the right thing, saying the right thing. But sometimes, I do think he has an element of litigation/politician in him, and those may have been acquired skills that he may have learnt from his Mom, who was a lawyer (RIP).

As a QB, I think he is more accurate than Peyton, Brady or Rodgers. That is my honest opinion.

A nice post chad72. :thmup: Very accurate too I might add. I like sly, seductive, & manipulative people maybe that's why I enjoy espionage novels and movies in that genre so much. It's all about layers & who you let get to see what like high level security clearance etc Mystery...It just means they are driven to succeed that's all. Lawyers & politicians always get a bum rap.

Power & the ability to convince others to follow you is a rare gift that very people possess. Influence is never a bad thing if it is channeled correctly & Drew Brees wields a ton of persuasion and influence across the NFL & beyond.