Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans are number two team guaranteed to lose

Stephen

Dunleavy is a heavy pessimist. He predicted us to go 2-14 I think. Nagler is the worst. I think he said best case scenario 3 wins, worst case 0, predicted 1. He also said Richardson would go for 150+ yards, 2 scores, and the Browns win big. He's never liked the Colts it seems.

I am not a big Dunleavy fan at all but I think what he is doing is over correcting for his past. His claim to fame is writing about the Colts and that's what landed him his job so he's trying too hard to make sure he doesn't have Colts bias showing threw. With that said I never liked his writing to start with.

I am not a big Dunleavy fan at all but I think what he is doing is over correcting for his past. His claim to fame is writing about the Colts and that's what landed him his job so he's trying too hard to make sure he doesn't have Colts bias showing threw. With that said I never liked his writing to start with.

Who is this guy? I don't think I can recall him. Who does he write for?

Anyway.. @Tenn will NOT be easy... this young team has yet to prove they can win on the road.

I do like the fact that the D is getting some players back.

Who is this guy? I don't think I can recall him. Who does he write for?

Anyway.. @Tenn will NOT be easy... this young team has yet to prove they can win on the road.

I do like the fact that the D is getting some players back.

Nate Dunlevy...started 18to88 which merged into what is now Colts Authority. He now writes as the AFC blogger for Bleacher Report. I used to read him a lot but haven't since he went to BL. I always enjoyed his use of advanced stats. He's a pretty good follow on Twitter.

Dunleavy is a heavy pessimist. He predicted us to go 2-14 I think. Nagler is the worst. I think he said best case scenario 3 wins, worst case 0, predicted 1. He also said Richardson would go for 150+ yards, 2 scores, and the Browns win big. He's never liked the Colts it seems.

Wow good thing I don't listen to that guy!!

haha

I like Nate Dunlevy. He is my favorite Colts writer. I enjoy reading every week his piece entitled "Eyes in the Backfield", Friday before the game.

He has also written classics such as as "88 reasons we hate New England Patriots" (http://18to88.com/Ar.../88hatepats.htm) or "88 reasons to love Marvin Harrison" (http://www.coltsauth...inharrison.html)

I agree that sometimes he does not inspire optimism and we fans like to feel good about our team even though the reality is sometimes harsh. For what is worth he was spot on about the fate of team last year when it became clear before the season that Peyton was not going to be back.

One thing he does for fan optimism though is to sometime spin the "advanced" statistics in favor of the Colts :)

This is not a good thing to hear from that B/R writer. He does these every week and he's been wrong about the Colts each time. I believe he had us guaranteed to lose against the Packers and the Browns and had the Jags guaranteed to lose when we played them at home. Wrong each time. So...I hope this isn't some sort of Zerkle curse.

Dunlevy is a joke lol. He has made a number of logical gaffs in conversations. His ego is through the roof like he's a ESPN writer when hes a sports blogger for Bleacher Report.

-Claimed that when the Colts won the Super Bowl in 2006 that the entire playoff run was due to stopping the pass and NOT the Colts all of a sudden magical ability to stop the run and run extremely well.

-Has called the Colts a "very conservative" offense when Andrew Luck is throwing 55 times in a game and is in the top 5 in passing attempts.

-Has said that if he were building a team he would build up the reciever core and TE's and not draft a single offensive linemen. Completely flawed logic as evident with this years Indianapolis Colts.

I'll post more as i go through our conversations we have had.

-