Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Closet for Andys Season Long Prediction game-comments, questions, bragging rights

Coltman51

Does anyone want a separate room to tie in with Andys post. I am enjoying his post and glad he has taken on this monsterous task. However it is getting long in pages with all the prediction postings. Thought maybe a second outlet for questions, suggestions, bragging rights, whining about poor weeks like last week.

I will start with this is an awesome week, right now 10-1 with game tonight to go. Rooting for "Da Bears".

Chime in if this is of interest, or we can let it die a quick natural death.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vance..you'll be tied with me then for second....only reason is cause I took a gamble and went against my team, cause I knew everyone here would take them...I'm glad we won, but hey..i tried...

Buffalo and Arizona killed me...i'll go 9-3..but i won't let a "ahem" Texans fan beat me out for picks this year....

I think this thread is a good idea. :thmup: I wanted to post something last week, but didn't want to tie up Andy's thread.

My record last week was absymal. I think it was 5-8.

Last week, I also asked my son to make picks. Now, he does not like football. Doesn't know what a down is and doesn't care.

So, he made his picks based on which mascot he preferred and he smoked me.

One of the two he got wrong was the Patriot/Seahawk game and he is still a little miffed at the Patriots because under his theory it should have been much easier for a group of patriots to kill a flock of seahawks than for a flock of seahawks to kill a group of patriots.

This week was a pretty easy week for picking games. The Bills screwed me, if the Bears win tonight I coulda gone 12-0.

I goofed and put down Cleveland to win when I absolutely did not mean too......otherwise I would have been perfect.

I've had some bad luck but I'm coming back baby.

I'm not real happy with the Bills or Giants right now. If Buffalo had held their lead, and if Eli hadn't done what he always does (come from behind), I would have been 10-2 this week.

Thanks Eli and Buffalo.....NOT!

OK, I did pick the Lions, so that was a mistake. It's just that I don't care about the Bears. I have a difficult time sometimes picking teams who aren't likeable to me.

Number one so far... and I'm not sure exactly how that happened, but hope it stays that way. If not I could always use some of Ruksak's tp to wipe away all the tears.

''

Congrats for job well done ( or very lucky, lol). Chasing after you, good luck today but not too much

Sorry. I managed to go 10-2 today. And now I know exactly how Ash felt in Army of Darkness when Arthur asked: "Are all men from the future are loud mouth braggarts?" Ash: "Nope. Just me, baby... just me."

6-6 record today makes ruksak a sad panda

Does the season long prediction include playoff games? Or is it regular season only?

Don't know yet... Probably playoffs too, but no winner for the playoffs, although those games will count, and perfect weeks won't count beceuase there are 4 games.

I think you are right about the tough picks, still a game behind the mighty Gandalf, keeping the pressure on him.

If there was ever a time for a wizard to lose his place this would be it. My faithful dog has been sick... So between trips to the vet and work it has been hard to study as I normally do. I will do my best.