Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Closet for Andys Season Long Prediction game-comments, questions, bragging rights

Coltman51

If there was ever a time for a wizard to lose his place this would be it. My faithful dog has been sick... So between trips to the vet and work it has been hard to study as I normally do. I will do my best.

hope everything is OK with your faithful dog..i know I'd be going nuts if mine were to get ill..good luck this week...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was ever a time for a wizard to lose his place this would be it. My faithful dog has been sick... So between trips to the vet and work it has been hard to study as I normally do. I will do my best.

So sorry to hear about your dog, hope he/she recovers quickly and is up and about.

So sorry to hear about your dog, hope he/she recovers quickly and is up and about.

My dog has a slight case of pneumonia... We are working to get that cleared up at the moment while taking a break on another cold crappy day here in Indy. This should be a fun weekend of football both pro and college.

Thank you Redskins, I have caught the mighty wizard, no matter what happens rest of the day, we are now tied since the rest of our picks all match.

Thank you Redskins, I have caught the mighty wizard, no matter what happens rest of the day, we are now tied since the rest of our picks all match.

Unfortunately I didn't get to watch much football other than the Colts game after my dog passed away this morning. Now not only do I have to deal with that, but being tied after giving the Panthers zero chance of winning that game... Sometime humor is the best medicine.

Gandalf- so sorry to hear about your dog passing away. Definitely a bad day and hard time for you. Sorry to harass and pick on you today. Sorry for the losss again.

It will take a while to truly set in... and I'll probably be quite for a while on the forum, but will be back in due time. I will pay tribute by kicking some major butt like my little buddy did.

I was looking at the picks, and the number of people who predict Colts losses every weeks is astonishing.

Exactly what are you trying to imply? This is a contest based on who we think will win, not who we want to win or don't want to win.

However, there have been a few weeks that I would have fared much better if I had just made my picks using the latter strategy.

I can't remember my picks past the last two weeks; but in both of those weeks, I did not pick the Colts to win. That doesn't mean I didn't want them to win. I was thrilled that they did.

The same applies to the Panthers whom I adopted as my second team many years ago as I have many family and friends living in the Charlotte area who are Panther fans. I picked them to lose last week and they did lose to the Bears by one point. I would have been thrilled if I had been wrong and the Panthers had won.

This week I picked the Panthers to lose to the Redskins. I was wrong and couldn't be happier.

I was looking at the picks, and the number of people who predict Colts losses every weeks is astonishing.

Well, the weeks I picked them to win they lost. The weeks I picked them to lose they won.... so my strategy from here on out is to pick them to lose, so they'll win... how's that..??

Exactly what are you trying to imply? This is a contest based on who we think will win, not who we want to win or don't want to win.

However, there have been a few weeks that I would have fared much better if I had just made my picks using the latter strategy.

I can't remember my picks past the last two weeks; but in both of those weeks, I did not pick the Colts to win. That doesn't mean I didn't want them to win. I was thrilled that they did.

The same applies to the Panthers whom I adopted as my second team many years ago as I have many family and friends living in the Charlotte area who are Panther fans. I picked them to lose last week and they did lose to the Bears by one point. I would have been thrilled if I had been wrong and the Panthers had won.

This week I picked the Panthers to lose to the Redskins. I was wrong and couldn't be happier.

I'm not trying to imply anything, it's just I expected more people on a Colts forum to take the Colts in games that could go either way like against TEN or MIA. I can understand not picking us against NE or something like that.

I usually don't check others but did this week to keep track as I was 1 game behind Gandolf and 1 game ahead of Colt4life in total score.

Same for me Coltman..since i WAS close up until this week, I checked some others picks...I went for a couple of upsets, that I really shouldn't have to try to maybe inch closer, (ie Indy and Dallas), and it backfired. I'm now 3 behind you...I really need to gain some ground this week...

I still have you in my sights...and I won't let up...lol...

gl this week to everyone...

Almost perfect this past week! Except for two: Washington did me in, and then I had to go and pick Tennesee. I usually try to choose a game I think will be an upset, the Tennessee-Chicago game was it.I was sooo far off. Since Chicago barely beat Carolina last week, I thought it might be a close game this time.

OT:Gandalf I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I've lost two cats this past year, and it's not easy.You get so attached to the pets. My thoughts are with you..

Almost perfect this past week! Except for two: Washington did me in, and then I had to go and pick Tennesee. I usually try to choose a game I think will be an upset, the Tennessee-Chicago game was it.I was sooo far off. Since Chicago barely beat Carolina last week, I thought it might be a close game this time.

OT:Gandalf I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I've lost two cats this past year, and it's not easy.You get so attached to the pets. My thoughts are with you..

It is appreciated. No more hurt. I'm all smiles now because there are too many good memories... Now back to the business at hand, and that is football. I think this week coming up will be a really tough one.

It is appreciated. No more hurt. I'm all smiles now because there are too many good memories... Now back to the business at hand, and that is football. I think this week coming up will be a really tough one.

I slipped a little last week..but I have a feeling this is my big week...watch out my friend...I'm not that far behind....

I'll be AT the game, cheering on Eli :cheer: ;)

I heard a rumor about you going to the game..hope you have a great time...You know I love the Manning family, but I had to take a decent chance at an upset, to try to catch up..

Hope you have good fun, good weather..and be safe..

Now..a quote fromone of my favorite movies...Road House..

"The name's...DALTON"

I heard a rumor about you going to the game..hope you have a great time...You know I love the Manning family, but I had to take a decent chance at an upset, to try to catch up..

Hope you have good fun, good weather..and be safe..

Now..a quote fromone of my favorite movies...Road House..

"The name's...DALTON"

Not a rumor, FACT. Saw Peyton last weekend, Eli tomorrow. Weather was great last weekend and supposed to be even better tomorrow. oh.... and Believe it or not..... Roadhouse is one of my favorite movies. ;)

I did feel bad for you gramz...but hey..i hope you had fun anyway!...

But I lost Miami and Detroit this week..so its not perfect...

We still had fun, (in the beginning anyway ;) ) Not nearly as much fun as last weekend's game, but hey, We were next to the Tunnel where the Giants came out. Got a few pictures of Eli and Cruz, and got my ticket autographed, just wish they'd played better. It was horrible to watch :facepalm:

I goofed and got busy, forgot to do my picks. I had a horrid start (I blame the replacement refs :goodluck: ) and have been flailing to keep my head above water. I had a lot of fun picking with you guys this year (1 game from perfect during one week~I'll just hang my hat on that and forget the rest).

I nailed my coffin shut when I forgot to do my picks this week. I remembered at about 1:15 PM on Sunday.

With that said, I gracefully bow out. This should help in some small way with Andy keeping track of all the goings-on to have one less loser to deal with.

I'd like to close with...I hate you guys, I'm going home. cartman.gif