Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/16 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

Sorry this is being posted late this week - I've been sick the past few days !!

Here's "Twoday's Twosday Twofer":

1. What game remaining on the Colts 2012 schedule are you the MOST interested in watching ??

2. Besides QB Andrew Luck - which 2012 Colts draft pick do you feel will have the best NFL career ??

1. I can tell you the game that I am least looking forward to watching. Week 11 vs the Patriots. They will demolish our squad. My NE friends on here...I will concede a substantial and lopsided victory right now for Tom Brady. Just please don't injure Andrew Luck or Austin Collie. Thanks guys.

2. Coby Fleener.

1. I can tell you the game that I am least looking forward to watching. Week 11 vs the Patriots. They will demolish our squad. My NE friends on here...I will concede a substantial and lopsided victory right now for Tom Brady. Just please don't injure Andrew Luck or Austin Collie. Thanks guys.

2. Coby Fleener.

On 1... you're really that worried about it?

Meh, NE used to be a lot more worrisome. I was more worried about the pack than I am NE. They're still an excellent organization, but they are far from what they used to be.

Im not to worried about New England blowing us out because Ty Law, Teddy Bruschi, Richard Seymour, Willie Mcginest are not walking through that door (at least to suit up), yes the Pats can light up our defense like the worlds tallest christmas tree (Located right here in the heart of Indiana) but that secondary does not scare me and there are plenty of ways to deal with there Linebackers and Wilfork

On 1... you're really that worried about it?

Meh, NE used to be a lot more worrisome. I was more worried about the pack than I am NE. They're still an excellent organization, but they are far from what they used to be.

NE is my NFL measuring stick of excellence. When the Colts can hang and compete with the Patriots, I will know that the Blue Horseshoe has returned to Playoff and division prominence. GB doesn't scare me at all personally.

Im not to worried about New England blowing us out because Ty Law, Teddy Bruschi, Richard Seymour, Willie Mcginest are not walking through that door (at least to suit up), yes the Pats can light up our defense like the worlds tallest christmas tree (Located right here in the heart of Indiana) but that secondary does not scare me and there are plenty of ways to deal with there Linebackers and Wilfork

DT Vince Wilfork is unstoppable. He implodes o-line pockets. It's in his NFL DNA. NE's secondary isn't vault safe tight I will admit Gavin, but Patrick Chung has had solid moments in the past and Coach Belichick will get that secondary coverage in the right spot himself if he has to coach them up on the sideline personally.

NE is my NFL measuring stick of excellence. When the Colts can hang and compete with the Patriots, I will know that the Blue Horseshoe has returned to Playoff and division prominence. GB doesn't scare me at all personally.

The same team that got beat by the Cardinals, Ravens, and Seahawks... Hmmm. It's the NFL. Generally speaking, you don't have teams that flat out dominate others. Most games are tough wins and losses. The Pats have fallen off quite a bit over the years. Their defense leaves a lot to be desired.

DT Vince Wilfork is unstoppable. He implodes o-line pockets. It's in his NFL DNA. NE's secondary isn't vault safe tight I will admit Gavin, but Patrick Chung has had solid moments in the past and Coach Belichick will get that secondary coverage in the right spot himself if he has to coach them up on the sideline personally.

Belichick has been having a hard time doing that consistently since Ty Law got let go, simple solution to blocking Wilfork is go for his knees while he is engaged with Satele because Satele would have a snow balls chance in you know where to block him when they next play the Colts