Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/10

sb41champs

2-2 and i agree with mystrymaster it should be 3-1 right now. and honestly we have a chance to win the next 5 games also with games

@ Jets

Cleveland

@ Tenn

Miami

@ Jax

those are 5 very winnable games right there. Jets really dont have a QB and lost their best WR in Holmes, Cleveland although getting better the colts should sstill win this game, Tenn might be a challenge because its a division game, Miami has a good defense but i think luck can beat them in the secondary and JAcksonville the colts i believe will want revenge on the heartbreaking loss at home against the jags three weeks ago and i think they beat them.

so it really isnt unrealistic to be 7-2 or even 6-3 going into week 11 @ new england. and then even after that games against....

Buffalo - might be tough to win but its at home and if we can pressure fitzpatrick we can force him to make mistakes

Tenn - if chris johnson dont get going i honestly believe we can sweep the season series against Tenn.

Houston (2) - this is a very tough two games, but if houston already has their seed locked up by week 17 schaub and company wont play and the colts can win week 17 matchup at home

KC - their struggling in every aspect of the game. defense, offense no quarterback what so ever. so the only real threat will be Charles and if the colts can stop him then this game should be in the bag unless some miracle happens in KC and they turn their season around.

so if the colts can concistently play the way they did the second half against the packers they can go either 11-5 or 10-6 but i wont push it that far and say the most 9-7 and possibly a wild card spot. its possible.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don’t recall saying 2-3 years, at least not in this exchange.   I know I’ve said it in the past, but that was around a year ago.      I didn’t like AR as a prospect in Jan thru April of 23.   Hated him.   But once the Colts made the pick and I heard what Ballard, Steichen, Dodds and Brown had to say, I was sold.    So I root hard for AR.  Great kid!  And I agree with you, injuries are the great unknown.   Even in this thread, I’ve shared that I think AR leads the Colts to 9-8 this year.   So I’m not down on AR or the Colts.   I think we’ll be very competitive.  I’m optimistic.  
    • He had a great game if looking at final stats(should've scored 40 in all actuality), but it could've been better.  He played great in the 1st half(22pts) and all but disappeared in the 2nd half(9pts).   Only took 1 shot in the 3rd quarter, even Stan Van Gundy called it out on the live broadcast. Said he didn't know what Haliburton was doing.     Hopefully he comes to play in the 2nd half tonight. 1st half very reminiscent of game 2.     Eastern Conference is wide open right now. Win tonight we have a good a chance as anybody.     Probably seems I'm a little over critical of Haliburton? Probably because I am, he is supposed to be the face of the organization. That comes with high expectations. Time to deliver, at least show up.   So far he has shown up for 1st half of game 2, and 1st half of game 3.       Already has 5pts tonight in 2nd half. So far so good.
    • Ayyyyyyy I got that one lol
    • We will learn soon enough! Everyone entered in the Million $$$ contest?? We have to play whatever they give us. 
  • Members

• Breeze

Breeze 326

• tate

tate 10

Rookie
    • NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,312

• Chucklez

Chucklez 1,048

• midmoColtsfan

midmoColtsfan 0