Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kravitz great write up

GoColts8818

Very nice story.....

I think the only thing I didn't like was Kravitz should NOT have revealed Pagano's room number. I'm pretty sure that's a privacy violation. You don't want to encourage anyone -- even a well intended person -- from trying to get in and visit the coach on their own. Not in today's world. Keep that info private!

Otherwise, a very good story. Honestly, so far, I've liked all the IndyStar writers.... think they're all good. No complaints from 2,000 miles away.

Very nice story.....

I think the only thing I didn't like was Kravitz should NOT have revealed Pagano's room number. I'm pretty sure that's a privacy violation. You don't want to encourage anyone -- even a well intended person -- from trying to get in and visit the coach on their own. Not in today's world. Keep that info private!

Otherwise, a very good story. Honestly, so far, I've liked all the IndyStar writers.... think they're all good. No complaints from 2,000 miles away.

Well since Coach is kinda in health lock down I am sure visitors can't just get to him even if they wanted too.

The effort was nice, but I just can't stand that guy... DID YOU SEE THAT CHUCK? YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT CHUCK. ITS HARD TO KNOW CHUCK. Jeez, we know who you're speaking to!

Was that really called for. :sigh: Kravitz is not my favorite writer but that was a very good article and well written.

I'm sorta with you Ryan clearly the article was written as a popularity piece to seize the moment and in no way changes an opinion of that writer.

Whats more interesting is Reggies quote in the piece where he says he might get fined by the league for an equipment violation ... with the day he had made me think WOW - what kind of gloves are those - how much high tech stick'em was covering them....

Do you guys see Redding pumping them up on the sideline?

How about Mathis - guy looked like he was going to break down in tears that he was being held out.. he really wanted to be out there.

I'm sorta with you Ryan clearly the article was written as a popularity piece to seize the moment and in no way changes an opinion of that writer.

Whats more interesting is Reggies quote in the piece where he says he might get fined by the league for an equipment violation ... with the day he had made me think WOW - what kind of gloves are those - how much high tech stick'em was covering them....

How about Mathis - guy looked like he was going to break down in tears that he was being held out.. he really wanted to be out there.

Mathis is a gamer and it looked like it was killing him to not be out there.

That is a HIPAA violation for hospital staff, but it certainly doesn't have any ramifications for Mr. Kravitz. It just becomes a moral issue. I'm sure that the hospital is restricting access as needed. No harm no foul.

That is a HIPAA violation for hospital staff, but it certainly doesn't have any ramifications for Mr. Kravitz. It just becomes a moral issue. I'm sure that the hospital is restricting access as needed. No harm no foul.

I think you're right about the HIPAA laws, but ***only*** if that's where Kravitz got the info. But I doubt that's where he got it from.

My guess is, he visited Pagano at the hospital. At least I ***hope*** that's how he got it. The staff really should know better.

I know the staff is restricting access... of that I'm sure you're right.... but as a former member of the media I get worried about people going off the deep end when they come across some information they really shouldn't have.

I'm overly protective that way.... I worry too much for my own good.... Guess I'm wired funny that way....

Everyone does realize the room number was given out prior to this article this last week. Pagano himself is the one that released his room number in the email he sent to the team and was qouted by arians in a confrence prior to the game on sunday.

This was the quote May the 12th Man be stronger than ever,'' Pagano wrote. “You will make a difference. Need to hear you from C23! Room at Simon Cancer Center.""

and link http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/10/06/chuck-pagano-good-spirits-email/1617237/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UsatodaycomNfl-TopStories+(Sports+-+NFL+-+Top+Stories)