Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Request: Does Any One Have A Picture Of....

Moose Of Woe

....Coach Caldwell fuming on the sidelines toward Chippy?

Going for 15-0: No reaction.

Meaningless preseason game: RAAAAAAGE!

I've never seen coach so animated. It was hilarious.

He blew his mind because like Dungy he believes in not beating yourself first and Vaughn's flags were just that. The second one was beyond dumb. That's why Caldwell lost it. You have guys short handed (without Manning and several other starters) working their tales off to beat the defending World Champs, even in pre-season and you have one guy pretty much throwing it away for the whole team.

I don't think you saw a reaction for the 15-0 thing because that was the plan (please let's not revist who was at fault for that in this thread). So he wasn't upset. Last night was not apart of the plan and he lost it as any coach should in that spot.

I have noticed Caldwell has been a little more lively in pressers this year maybe he is growing into his job a little bit.

I'm actually happy to see the reaction. Even though it's preseason there is no room for that nonsense on this team.

I laugh it off because it was preseason, but if this were a meaningful game I would be beyond PO'd at Chips' ineptitude.

Showing some emotion in the pressers as you said is a positive as well.

I'm actually happy to see the reaction. Even though it's preseason there is no room for that nonsense on this team.

I laugh it off because it was preseason, but if this were a meaningful game I would be beyond PO'd at Chips' ineptitude.

Showing some emotion in the pressers as you said is a positive as well.

That's the thing, you can't put up with it in the pre-season because then it becomes acceptable when you get to the regular season. High School coaches wouldn't have put up with what Vaughn was doing last night. Let alone an NFL coach.

Caldwell just seems more comfortable in his pressers this year and isn't as robotic as he has been in the past. He smiles and even cracks a joke once in a while. I just don't think Caldwell is comfortable talking to the media and now he is learning how to do it.

His face was turned away from the camera the majority of the time. I think a video is against forum rules, but a picture should be fine. Snapped this from a TV recording.

caldwellMad2.jpg

Caldwell: "I'm going to eat your babies, Vaughn! The Turk's paying ya a visit... in your sleep!"

His face was turned away from the camera the majority of the time. I think a video is against forum rules, but a picture should be fine. Snapped this from a TV recording.

caldwellMad2.jpg

Caldwell: "I'm going to eat your babies, Vaughn! The Turk's paying ya a visit... in your sleep!"

Oh man, that looks like it would have been so sweet to watch. I can't believe I missed it!

caldwellMad2.jpg

Bless your soul.

I have a new desktop background! :D

caldwellMad2.jpg

Caldwell: I'll have the double mcwhopanator with cheese,chili fries, and onion.

FIFY

I'm quite sure Jimmy was just as suprised as st coach was. Cue Caldwell's suprised face.