Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

5 ESPN so called Expert's Picks Denver's AFC WEST Finish ,Then analysis of Broncos team

bayone

ESPN so called Expert's Picks AFC WEST (Consensus: first) Then analysis of Broncos team

williamson_bill_35.jpgBill

Williamson

ESPN.com DIVISION FINISH: 2

Yes, Manning is in the division, but the Broncos have to prove they can continue to make strides on defense and deal with the second-toughest schedule in the NFL.

clayton_john_35.jpgJohn

Clayton

ESPN.com

DIVISION FINISH: 2 I'd take 85 percent of Manning in a second. His presence, leadership and mind should allow the Broncos to exceed last year's 8-8 record. A tough schedule, though, will make it difficult to get above nine or 10 wins.

schefter_adam_35.jpgAdam

Schefter

ESPN.com

DIVISION FINISH: 2 Few teams will be watched more closely, and no quarterback will be scrutinized more than one of the all-time greats.

chadiha_jeffri_35.jpgJeffri

Chadiha

ESPN.com

DIVISION FINISH: 1 Everybody in Denver is excited about Manning's arrival. The key is whether his supporting cast can play as well as it did last season.

fox_ashley_35.jpgAshley

Fox

ESPN.com

DIVISION FINISH: 1 This division race will be tight top to bottom, but Peyton Manning will be the Peyton Manning of old. Look out.

===========================================================================

TEAM ANALYSIS FOLLOWS

=============================

Intelligence Report

Five things you need to know about the Broncos:

http://espn.go.com/n...team/_/name/den

Its a tough division, I expect them be 9-7 and in 2nd behind the Chiefs and Romeo lol.

Agreed and Many variables, plus think will be a bit for Peyton to really get right REAL GAME CHEMISTRY with the team, Just remember year of Knee surgery took 6 games, Brady at least went back to his own team, the neck / nerve / muscle issue with the time off and new offense matter. Wish he had Saturday to call the blocking schemes, but u never know with Peyton

Hoping he takes it all this season

Matt Cassel is the Chiefs QB. He's no Trent Dilfer game manager. There's no way they win that division. Broncos win AFC West with a 10-6 record. Romeo Crennel I respect; Matt Cassel I don't.

cassel is not great but he can play. this is the same chief team that went 7-9 without cassel,charles,berry, and monkei. and everyone knows about the trouble peyton has with the chargers and crennel

cassel is not great but he can play. this is the same chief team that went 7-9 without cassel,charles,berry, and monkei. and everyone knows about the trouble peyton has with the chargers and crennel

Matt Cassel is the Chiefs QB. He's no Trent Dilfer game manager. There's no way they win that division. Broncos win AFC West with a 10-6 record. Romeo Crennel I respect; Matt Cassel I don't.

If Chiefs can stay healthy , the interior of the Bronco line will be very iffy Vs their run game, as with all teams, but with Charles back that could be trouble, & then make it easier for Cassel to throw to returning receivers

Romeo Crennel gets much respect from me too

Always are If's

Ryan Tannehill says he predicts the Broncos will win the west.....what's that..? Oh the Chiefs are in what division? The West...how come no one ever told me this? Ok....

Ryan Tannehill's official pick to win the AFC West is the Chiefs.

I'll take Matt over Trent anyday. Cassell also has the two big receivers on the outside. Todd Haley was trying to rebuild what he had in Arizona with Fitz and Boldin. Too bad he wont be around to see it come to fruition. Add to that a great rb tandem and a decent defense. I have the Chiefs winning the West