Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL.com Colts Predictions

SOMDColtsfan

we should be competitive in every game thats what Im hoping for

I think there's a decent chance that would could suffer a pretty good beat-down loss in as many as 4-5 games. All on the road.

Chicago, Green Bay, New England, Detroit and Texas.

Those are powerful offenses and one, or all of them could really take it to us. I would not be surprised.

As always, hope I'm wrong on these kind of predictions, but I think it's possible...

I think there's a decent chance that would could suffer a pretty good beat-down loss in as many as 4-5 games. All on the road.

Those are powerful offenses and one, or all of them could really take it to us. I would not be surprised.

As always, hope I'm wrong on these kind of predictions, but I think it's possible...

Yeah, I also think 6-10 or 5-11 is the scenario we are looking at still, I also know like you said that we could get blown out in those games, to me alot of that hinges on what our O Line does (obviously as we have all seen to this point we are in for a long year on that front) but I will accept being competitive game in and game out just like we have been in all 3 preseason games so far even Pitt. But I see us struggling with teams with a decent 7 man front. Satele, Justice and Olsen all got pretty much got abused vs Pitt and that was without Harrison and much defensive gameplanning

this will an interesting year, thats for sure. Who really knows what is going to happen. We could go 10-6, 6-10, 2-14, 5-13 etc... Our team will get better next year when our salary cap is going to open up. We will be able to really start building the monster, free agency and trades.

We all see the potential this team has, and that builds expectations, but sometimes reality gets in the way. Coaching and proper technique will only get you so far. Hopefully it will get us at least a .500 season and be competitive in all the games, I dont think that would be asking for too much, lol. But what it boils down to is, "Who Knows"

this will an interesting year, thats for sure. Who really knows what is going to happen. We could go 10-6, 6-10, 2-14, 5-13 etc... Our team will get better next year when our salary cap is going to open up. We will be able to really start building the monster, free agency and trades.

We all see the potential this team has, and that builds expectations, but sometimes reality gets in the way. Coaching and proper technique will only get you so far. Hopefully it will get us at least a .500 season and be competitive in all the games, I dont think that would be asking for too much, lol. But what it boils down to is, "Who Knows"

i m pretty sure they wont go 5-13. That one got by my steel trap of a mind, lol

I honestly do not see us getting blown out to chicago or houston. and detroit is a toss up. and to be honest i dont see us losing to chicago.

I dont really see where you thnk chicago has a " powerful offense ". Cutler is really not that good, their oline is worst then indys line from what i could see while watching their pre season games. yeah they have brandon marshall for cutler to throw to, but he has to have time to throw it to him. i believe the colts win this game by 6.

I honestly do not see us getting blown out to chicago or houston. and detroit is a toss up. and to be honest i dont see us losing to chicago.

I dont really see where you thnk chicago has a " powerful offense ". Cutler is really not that good, their oline is worst then indys line from what i could see while watching their pre season games. yeah they have brandon marshall for cutler to throw to, but he has to have time to throw it to him. i believe the colts win this game by 6.

Houston and Chicago both have great teams. Their defenses will definitely be able to keep up with the Colts offense and their rookie QB while their offenses will definitely be a factor. Jay Cutler now has Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, and Matt Forte. Forte will establish the run and that will only open up the passing game. Remember, Cutler was 7-3 last year before he went down.

Houston and Chicago both have great teams. Their defenses will definitely be able to keep up with the Colts offense and their rookie QB while their offenses will definitely be a factor. Jay Cutler now has Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, and Matt Forte. Forte will establish the run and that will only open up the passing game. Remember, Cutler was 7-3 last year before he went down.

Freeney is going to embarrass J'Marcus Webb when we play Chicago. It might get ugly on passing downs. If we can stop the run, I don't think they do much to us. If Corey Redding is healthy, I'm calling a W.

Freeney is going to embarrass J'Marcus Webb when we play Chicago. It might get ugly on passing downs. If we can stop the run, I don't think they do much to us. If Corey Redding is healthy, I'm calling a W.

True, Freeney is probably going to have a great day, but so will Peppers, Briggs, and Urlacher if he is indeed playing. Though I admit that Luck has his size and legs going for him...it's going to be a bad day for offensive lines that's for sure lol.

True, Freeney is probably going to have a great day, but so will Peppers, Briggs, and Urlacher if he is indeed playing. Though I admit that Luck has his size and legs going for him...it's going to be a bad day for offensive lines that's for sure lol.

Henry Melton is the one I'm most worried about. He's a nasty DT and he'll be going against the dynamic duo of Seth Olsen or Mike McGlynn. That could be ugly, but Luck has some tremendous mobility. Peppers VS Justice could also get ugly, but I don't think Justice is as bad as others do. I want to see some 4 Wide sets. Test out their Nickel and Dime backs. Hilton/Avery/Brazill should be able to beat their 4th string DBs pretty easily. Just as long as Arians doesn't bring out the epic 3 TE set every first down and run it to the right for a loss of two, I think we'll be alright........

and what am I talking to you for, you're a division rival. Quit spying on our board and feeding info to Kubiak. This is top secret information. :)

Henry Melton is the one I'm most worried about. He's a nasty DT and he'll be going against the dynamic duo of Seth Olsen or Mike McGlynn. That could be ugly, but Luck has some tremendous mobility. Peppers VS Justice could also get ugly, but I don't think Justice is as bad as others do. I want to see some 4 Wide sets. Test out their Nickel and Dime backs. Hilton/Avery/Brazill should be able to beat their 4th string DBs pretty easily. Just as long as Arians doesn't bring out the epic 3 TE set every first down and run it to the right for a loss of two, I think we'll be alright........

and what am I talking to you for, you're a division rival. Quit spying on our board and feeding info to Kubiak. This is top secret information. :)

Hahahaha, yes, I'll be passing info on this 3 TE set to Wade Phillips. haha I believe the WRs will be able to blow the top off of the nickel and dime backs no doubt. Maybe their speed will help them get open quickly enough for Franchise, because even though he is definitely mobile, I'm pretty sure Urlacher is going to disagree with his methods hahahaha. You can blame Tebow for that.

I like this so much i had to make a comment on this please explain to our fellow fans that the game is played on the field not off of last yr. Performaces or team rosters on paper. Are u sure u not a player from the actual team is this Andrew Luck acting as a fan hmmm....?

what am I talking to you for, you're a division rival. Quit spying on our board and feeding info to Kubiak. This is top secret information. :)

Hahahaha, yes, I'll be passing info on this 3 TE set to Wade Phillips. haha

Peytonator & QuizBoy. 2 of my favorite comedians and bloggers on here carrying out espionage & reconnaissance missions on each other’s NFL franchise. You guy's crack me up man! :lol:

Cue the Mission Impossible score please...I didn't know that you guys specialize in "wet work" either. Just Kidding Fellas!!!

They must be moving up then because Collie had shirts made up with ".32" written on them in reference to the Colts being 32nd on early power rankings?

actually now that you mention it i remember hearing something about that during the steelers game a couple weeks ago. yeah from what i saw i think it was monday was that they were like 28th. maybe that win against St.Louis and the close loss to pittsburgh and washington moved them up. idk lol