Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bad news for Ja.Jenkins

More news is coming in on Jenkins and his continued off-the-field issues at N. Alabama even after he was dismissed from Florida. So much for rebuilding your image!

http://www.nfl.com/d...HP11_hot_topics

But, there is some silver lining. All of you guys on this board are screaming for him in the second, but it looks like he might be falling even further after team visits. So maybe u can hope for him in the 3rd.

6927964050_7dddb1db6b_z.jpg

The Breer article doesn't offer and new news (but it was a nice read for those interested in learning more about the J. Jenkins situation). Two sources saying he could fall around the 3rd isn't too convincing either. I'm not saying he won't fall to the 3rd, but I'm not thinking he will.

The Breer article doesn't offer and new news (but it was a nice read for those interested in learning more about the J. Jenkins situation). Two sources saying he could fall around the 3rd isn't too convincing either. I'm not saying he won't fall to the 3rd, but I'm not thinking he will.

sorry, i wasn't trying to say the Breer article was breaking news, just citing for the people who don't know anything about it. The guys reporting on this have team sources within the organization and I have no reason to believe they are lying considering their history of reporting news from teams that turned out true... Just putting it out there. I totally buy that he'd fall to the 3rd. It's hard to be productive for your team when you aren't allowed to play. Not worth the investment.

I don't think the Lions have no standards. Suh isn't a thug like some think he loses his temper, but he seems like a genuinely nice and smart kid, and Fairley was a steal. That's it. Wouldn't us taking Jenkins be just like them drafting Fairley?

I don't think the Lions have no standards. Suh isn't a thug like some think he loses his temper, but he seems like a genuinely nice and smart kid, and Fairley was a steal. That's it. Wouldn't us taking Jenkins be just like them drafting Fairley?

well I could see the relation between Fairley, 2nd round choice Leshoure and Jenkins with all the marijuana charges, but it was meant to be tongue in cheek. Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelers.

well I could see the relation between Fairley, 2nd round choice Leshoure and Jenkins with all the marijuana charges, but it was meant to be tongue in cheek. Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelers.

Thats fine, you didnt hurt my uh... feelers.

I think the Pats would take him before us. They take troubled prospects and under BB they make them stars. Hernandez's stock dropped 2 rounds b/c of drugs, and now look at him. I think Brandon SPikes has a similar situation.

3rd round would be a steal, but I doubt it happens.