Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady and his jersey at Fenway

horseshoepower

17 minutes ago, MTC said:

Can someone explain the context behind this?

Brady was holding up his jersey, then Gronk came from behind, swiped it, and pretend to run off with it. Brady had to chase him down, then the two playfully fell to the ground and the video I saw cut off from there, so I presume they had safe sex.

25 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

Brady was holding up his jersey, then Gronk came from behind, swiped it, and pretend to run off with it. Brady had to chase him down, then the two playfully fell to the ground and the video I saw cut off from there, so I presume they had safe sex.

:spit:

1 hour ago, horseshoepower said:

I guess it New England humor, hey In the 2017 Super Bowl Tom had his jersey stolen, so a few months later gronk stole his jersey, In the 2015 AFC Championship game Tom has his balls deflated....

Now it all makes sense why Tom Brady intentionally had his jersey stolen, as it's now apparently the hottest selling jersey in the country. Yea, that's right Brady, I'm on to you...

In Boston, a lot of the players coaches on all teams show up at the other games.  It's fun for the players and fun for the fans.  This week, Pats have visited the Sox, Bruins, and Celtics.  It's that whole Title Town thing.