Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FINAL Injury Report vs Texans

TKnight24

3 hours ago, krunk said:

I'm feeling some kind of way about not picking up Casey Hayward and Opting to go with Patrick Robinson. Heyward is sitting there with 7 picks and can play on the outside. Meanwhile Robinson is inconsistent when he plays and we never even know when he will play half the time. Wish we would have gone with Heyward now. Iwas okay with Robinson at first, but its become more clear that Heyward should have been our move.

So what you're saying is that hindsight is a wonderful tool :hide:

19 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

With all these attempts at fixing 2CB through FA not coming to fruition, plus with Davis' health (he's no iron man), the Colts may need to think about investing an early pick into a CB. Perhaps a 2nd.            

This is what I think we should do as well. We can't continue to ignore CB and OLB in the draft. I surprised we didn't draft a player at either position last year. I was hoping that extra pick would be Robinson from LSU after we passed on Fuller in the 3rd. 

I would not rule out CB in the 1st. A kid I like day 3 is Korn Elder. His size and this class should  push to late day 3. He's a tackling machine.

We need 2 OLB's from this class too. We can't continue throwing away picks on guys like Morrison. We probably need to look at RG and ILB in FA. ILB class appears to be top heavy 

Sunday we don't have much depth someone's going to have to step up. We have some different options I'd like to see.. I don't want to watch more of what we know won't work Butler outside Morrison in space. The guy that hurts the most I think is Gesthers. 

17 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Robinson being out sucks. You guys will be surprised to hear this from me but I have a lot of confidence that Rashan Melvin can hold it down with Robinson out. And Butler has looked good recently.

If anyone has benefited from these crazy injuries this season, it's Ridgeway. With Kerr out he'll see even more action.

Spot on D.
 Melvin looks pretty good IMO. And Butler has generally been a plus slot while chasing crossing patterns, and beaten a fair amount too as most are on those pick type plays. But in the past he has gotten his hands on a lot of balls as he has this season. Now we see him used as kind of a free safety lodged in the middle and we can see he is anticipating routes well. A VN use of him.
 Ridgeway shows future Stud promise!