Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck shows off his blocking ability to Patriots fan

I wonder if that kid showed up to the "Free Tom Brady" rally or if he was too caught up in the Pats PR spin machine to get there on time.

Funny how a thousand Patriot fans turned out to be an estimated 150. Maybe there is not as much support for Brady as the New England media or the Patriot fans in this forum  claims?

Funny how a thousand Patriot fans turned out to be an estimated 150. Maybe there is not as much support for Brady as the New England media or the Patriot fans in this forum claims?

I admire the pair of fans that put off their honeymoon to show up, though. Thats dedication. Stupidity and dedication.

I admire the pair of fans that put off their honeymoon to show up, though. Thats dedication. Stupidity and dedication.

I cant disagree with that for sure. I still cant get over about the build up of all the support for Brady was going to draw thousands of people and only an estimated 150 showed up. The media and a few Patriot fans keep claiming all this support for Brady but yet when the fans have a chance to show that support it turns out to be a dud.

http://ysu.247sports.com/Page/100881/Contents/Andrew-Luck-shows-off-his-blocking-ability-to-Patriots-fan-37500028

A Colts fan came to meet and greet Andrew Luck and brought along his friend, a pats fan...

The pats fan, being a *****bag, wore a pats t-shirt, trying to troll Luck :)

I'm just surprised you posted a link from YSU.  It's one of my alma's.