Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Panthers are Done With Greg Hardy

I hope we take a look personally. We need a game wrecker like him with Mathis coming off the injury. I think he could stand up, but what does everyone else think about it? His ability to stand up in a 3-4 I mean.

Could play tackle on passing downs too. Would be a nice piece but is the situation so dire that the Pantherd aren't even going to explore getting him back? Perhaps that says something.

Not to mention he is suspended part of next year

I've been a little confused in regards to this.

Rotoworld on Feb. 14: Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reported it is "extremely unlikely" Hardy faces any further punishment, but this action by the league suggests they are at least looking into it. Hardy is still on the commissioner's exempt list.

Rotoworld on Feb. 19: Bleacher Report's Jason Cole has reported Hardy is still facing another suspension in 2015.

How does the same source say the exact opposite of what he said less than a week ago?  I don't recall any extra reports or anything coming out

The guy can play football at a high level.......... He is a difference maker

We can't run out and get EVERY name we heard of in FA

But..........

He might be one of the 3or 4 players that are difference makers that would finally get this Colts team by NE.

If he is available to play, the Colts should look into him. As far as a locker room issue, if he is a disruptive jerk like Incognito then I would pass.

However, if his behavior is fine, but the issue is really founded in OTHER PLAYERS JUDGING his personal life. I would counsel the team about where their head should be focused.

I think that I would make it corporate policy for employees to not judge others personal life in a way that impacts everybody's performance. Especially since players on the Colts would have no way of knowing what really happened..ergo their judgment would be flawed...and its not their business to know anyway.

I would love to have Hardy personally which would give a for sure pass rush for years to come when you pair him with a developing Newsome.

I dont see why people expect athletes to be angels and never get caught up in a criminal case it's life nobody is perfect. Its not like he raped a woman, hit a pizza delivery guy upside the head then try to bribe him, etc.

You guys need to get real acting like you dont know a friend or family member who has caught a criminal case if not yourself it happens. Just because they are paid millions of dollars doesn't make them susceptible to the law but it does indeed make them more of a target.

So yeah i would love to have him here also hoping since his legal troubles lowers his market which i dont think it will with so many teams in need of a pass rusher especially of his caliber.

I would love to have Hardy personally which would give a for sure pass rush for years to come when you pair him with a developing Newsome.

I dont see why people expect athletes to be angels and never get caught up in a criminal case it's life nobody is perfect. Its not like he raped a woman, hit a pizza delivery guy upside the head then try to bribe him, etc.

You guys need to get real acting like you dont know a friend or family member who has caught a criminal case if not yourself it happens. Just because they are paid millions of dollars doesn't make them susceptible to the law but it does indeed make them more of a target.

So yeah i would love to have him here also hoping since his legal troubles lowers his market which i dont think it will with so many teams in need of a pass rusher especially of his caliber.

What he most likely did was far worse than DQ. It was settled outside of court but that doesn't make it any less disgusting. Not saying I don't think he can help this team but your comparison was woeful.

What he most likely did was far worse than DQ. It was settled outside of court but that doesn't make it any less disgusting. Not saying I don't think he can help this team but your comparison was woeful.

The guy is a stud period.com he can definitely help us in the pass rush department all im saying