Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers are the team to beat...

bap1331

idc what anyone says. I think they are the best team right now. OVERALL! The face that the QB knows what to do in under pressure situations and has 2 rings, with a great overall team. They have a great chance of dominating the NFC especially with their experience..

Tomlin says its not serious. It will be a day by day decision for next weekend...

I wouldn't draw any conclusions based on that. It looked bad, and he's not a doctor and the medical test have not yet been run. Jeff Fisher said that Sam Bradford's injury wasn't serious after a game in the preseason and it turned out that he had tore his ACL.

Tomlin says its not serious. It will be a day by day decision for next weekend...

Coaches normally say that until MRI results are in. The thing that worries me for Bell is the announcers quoted the doctor as saying it's hyper extended but lacks stability. Having suffered 3 severe knee injuries, this is not a good thing to hear. And to be frank, a hyper extension is a slight tear. Just not all the way through the ligaments. My first ACL tear started 6 months prior as a hyper extension. Now I'm no pro athlete but I was in good shape then and I understand everyone is different but this could linger for quite some time.

Steelers have the toughest road as they get the Ravens first who can beat them. Those games are always a war. Then they will get the Broncos and I have to believe Manning would light up that secondary. Not sure about the Denver D vs the Steeler O but I can see it being a shoot out. If they managed to beat Denver in Denver where they have not lost all year than they get their biggest nemesis in the Pats assuming the Pats win the divisional round. Brady owns Lebeau and would have a field day with that secondary this season and the Pats D would take away Brown and limit Bell.

I did not think the Steelers looked that great last night. Dalton was his typical lousy self forcing throws or making bad throws to Green. He was better last week when Green was not in the game. He spread the ball better and did not force anything.

I think the Ravens will take out the Steelers and if not, Denver certainly will.