Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SF (+7) @ Denver (10-19-14)

oldunclemark

NBC (8:20 EST) Low 60s - no rain over-under is 50

Patrick Willis - LB and Mike Iupati - OG both out for SF

Danny Trevethan - LB, Montee Ball - RB out for Denver

....SF has won 3 in a row after a 1-2 start//Denver is -- at home

No way this game doesnt go over...and Denver minus the 7 is a good bet

Denver averages 30 points a game and the 49ers have played the entire season with a shorthanded defense without Navarro Bowman and Aldon Smith

NBC (8:20 EST) Low 60s - no rain over-under is 50

Patrick Willis - LB and Mike Iupati - OG both out for SF

Danny Trevethan - LB, Montee Ball - RB out for Denver

....SF has won 3 in a row after a 1-2 start//Denver is -- at home

No way this game doesnt go over...and Denver minus the 7 is a good bet

Denver averages 30 points a game and the 49ers have played the entire season with a shorthanded defense without Navarro Bowman and Aldon Smith

Do you have the wind for this game? That will be paramount. It was windy vs the Jets and Manning's throws had a lot of wobble.

This may be the best match up of the season so far. I think the Niners D can bother Manning and the O just enough to get the win but much will depend on Kaep's ability to convert third downs and get the ball down the field. After a slow start, the niners have looked good but they tend to begin games slowly. They can't do that vs Denver.

they might lose this game or they might lose Thursday but they will not lose both. They either go 1-1 or 2-0 this week.

They could easily go 0-2 with the short week to boot. SD beat them on a Thursday in Denver last year and Manning had said that the O was tired from running too many plays the Sunday prior. I think what is tough for Denver is that the Niners are a physical team so they will be beat up going into Thursday. SD plays KC at home Sunday so that should be an easy game for them.

Do you have the wind for this game? That will be paramount. It was windy vs the Jets and Manning's throws had a lot of wobble.

This may be the best match up of the season so far. I think the Niners D can bother Manning and the O just enough to get the win but much will depend on Kaep's ability to convert third downs and get the ball down the field. After a slow start, the niners have looked good but they tend to begin games slowly. They can't do that vs Denver.

There lies the key. Broncos might roll to a 14-0 or 14-3 early lead and unlike the Rams or Chiefs, won't let the 49ers back in, I feel. I am thinking there will be a furious rally towards the second half from the 49ers but the Broncos barely make it with a 31-27 win.

They could easily go 0-2 with the short week to boot. SD beat them on a Thursday in Denver last year and Manning had said that the O was tired from running too many plays the Sunday prior. I think what is tough for Denver is that the Niners are a physical team so they will be beat up going into Thursday. SD plays KC at home Sunday so that should be an easy game for them.

a major star in a/two primetime game/s isn't going to lose 2 in a row. The NFL wont let that happen LOL

What are you on the season for the over/under???

& i love the double negative! Use them a lot myself, sooo confusing...

Anywho...

I say under, if Niners want to be in this one itll be clock control, & Denver seems to be letting opponents "hang" around...

Give me the Niners & the points & the under...

Solely on Denver? On points? Denver KC..I lost.....went under...won the rest...but Talib's late pick saved me last week in NY.

Denver has not been as sure an 'over' as they were last year..but I think that's due to who they've faced.

the NFC West/AFC West matchup has down ghatrde the numbers of all of those teams.

I think the 49ers on the road..on a short week... have to make it a high scoring game to win..and Kap's been pretty good lately..

Conditions are so good..50 is a high bar but I think Denver isn't likely to take a knee with Peyton's record in play

lost on Seattle vs. Dallas

The 'wind' question is a good one...

I dont know....wind predictions are even less reliable than temp predictions.

Kap has played well lately and his kind give the Broncos sack crew problems. 49ers recivers are good when Kap has time. But Denver found something in Hillman last week and the 49ers cant afford a 7-man box to stop him...Patrick Willis not playing is big

Oh the wobble.

Dude is throwing wobbles since he started throwing a football. That is who he is. As Manning said, he has thrown a lot of wobbly TDs.

I dont think 49ers defense is any better than Cardinals and we know what happend to them.

Oh the wobble.

Dude is throwing wobbles since he started throwing a football. That is who he is. As Manning said, he has thrown a lot of wobbly TDs.

I dont think 49ers defense is any better than Cardinals and we know what happend to them.

True but is passes have looked more wobbly than usual this year. ;)

The Niners are a better D than the Cards and a more rounded O with a very dangerous QB. I still think Denver wins just because it is in Denver but right now the niners are hot. For sure the game of the year IMO.

The Niners are a better D than the Cards and a more rounded O with a very dangerous QB. I still think Denver wins just because it is in Denver but right now the niners are hot. For sure the game of the year IMO.

You an Aries?.

agree with the O but there d isnt great atm missing few players nd think there CBs are defo worse than cardinals hopefully good game hate one sided games unless its my colts :)

Not so easy after all

Sheesh, after today's game with our beloved COLTS I thought to myself...man, no one has a higher powered offense than the COLTS! Then I look at Peyton Manning tossing 4 TD's thus far tonight against the 49ers.

But we are ranked #1, and I think if we went head to head TODAY against these Broncos we could pull out the win based on our defense giving us the edge.

Aside...Broncos roaring it up...they will be tough to beat in the playoffs but I think the COLTS can do it (that is assuming we have to match up with them)