Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Silver lining?

Le Neon

I'm just not gonna have any time or desire to rewatch that game, but that certainly seemed like the best performance from the oline that I can remember. Holes were open on the ground against a team that's been pretty stingy going back to 2013. Luck had time to throw.

Very optimistic that our young talent is starting to take advantage of all that athleticism and turn it into production. And we're still starting our third string center. Looking forward to what all the board tape gurus have to say.

I'm just not gonna have any time or desire to rewatch that game, but that certainly seemed like the best performance from the oline that I can remember. Holes were open on the ground against a team that's been pretty stingy going back to 2013. Luck had time to throw.

Very optimistic that our young talent is starting to take advantage of all that athleticism and turn it into production. And we're still starting our third string center. Looking forward to what all the board tape gurus have to say.

Yeah, I thought the line played well most of the game.  Shiply still had a couple of mental errors and turned his shoulders to the LOS that allowed a LB to come through and pressure Luck and Thornton had a couple of plays in the 4th when he got pushed around but IMO the Oline has had 2 good games this year.

The O Line is coming together Grigs just blew it on C he needs to decided if we roll with Shipley or find out what we have in Harrison.

Our O Line is a good C away from being a pretty good unit. I think and maybe Shipley can become that guy or maybe Harrison.  

I think is safe to say the Mr I have missed 20 out of a possible 20 games is not the answer. Even if he makes it a week you know it is only a matter of time before his ankles get him again. It is really to bad those long arms huge hands I could see the intrigue hopefully we learned not to just totally over look an injury history. I hope Harrison can be the guy so we can get it rolling this year and not spend anymore time with it.

Biggest mistake in the preseason was not going after Goodwin harder in my opinion. He was the best FA C out there older stop gap we needed and we put all our cookies in a broken basket not to smart.  

Yeah, I thought the line played well most of the game.  Shiply still had a couple of mental errors and turned his shoulders to the LOS that allowed a LB to come through and pressure Luck and Thornton had a couple of plays in the 4th when he got pushed around but IMO the Oline has had 2 good games this year.

Nice post CD! I ran out of likes. Here are 4 thumbs up instead:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:

Yeah, I thought the line played well most of the game. Shiply still had a couple of mental errors and turned his shoulders to the LOS that allowed a LB to come through and pressure Luck and Thornton had a couple of plays in the 4th when he got pushed around but IMO the Oline has had 2 good games this year.

Since they were running the ball more I tried to pay more attention to the line. I was a wr, rb, cb so I don usually watch them. But I didn't notice Thorton doing his best impression of a fresh caught fish flapping around in a boat deck. That dude makes so dumb * plays and get shoved to the ground, at times...