Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aldon Smith suspended (9 games)

rock8591

It was a joke. Some people on the forums have been coming up with unrealistic trade requests; e.g. 2-3rd rounder for Eric Reid of the 49ers, when he was a 1st round pick and made the pro-bowl in his first year.

Maybe the next person will think trading a 7th rounder for Aldon Smith is realistic. Or perhaps trade a plea bargain for him.

It was a joke. Some people on the forums have been coming up with unrealistic trade requests; e.g. 2-3rd rounder for Eric Reid of the 49ers, when he was a 1st round pick and made the pro-bowl in his first year.

Maybe the next person will think trading a 7th rounder for Aldon Smith is realistic. Or perhaps trade a plea bargain for him.

A plea bargain?  That's funny    :monkeydance:

The hurting begins early for the Niners.

They are poised to struggle this year already.

I agree. I think this may be a tough year for them. Much depends on Kaep and how much he has progressed with his pocket passing. He needs to improve from last year for them to contend.

If it wasn't for all these injuries then the cardinals would have has a shot at taking NFC west from Seattle. They looked really good last year under Bruce Arians.

The Rams look promising, but with no viable qb they are not going anywhere. They are 1-2 years away from making a serious playoff run. I would say next year that the rams will be the first team to pick a qb in the first round.

It is unfair that this thug gets to work out at the team's practice facility while he is suspended and attend team meetings and Josh Gordon is completely banned.

Fair or not Gordon put himself in the position he is in. The penalty was already in place and Gordon knew what the penalty would be. Smith's penalty was given for different reasons. I do agree that any player suspended should not be allowed on company ground at all, so I see exactly your point.