Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moncrief

Broncos and DRC

12 posts in this topic

I think DRC is really overrated.  Please, Elway, don't turn the Broncos into last year's Eagles

Okay now I am wondering. Where are they getting their money. Does anyone know what their cap situation was before FA?

EDIT: Oh I see. They have a $14M rollover from last year.

1 person likes this

They seem to be rotating corners opposite Champ every year

They seem to be rotating corners opposite Champ every year

Did you see last year's playoffs?  They need to start rotating Champ.

don't see where they are getting their money. added vasquez, welker, DRC, and Terrance Knighton at DT as well

Solid veteren signing. Not a shut down corner but certainly an upgrade to that secondary. I tell you...add a rb now to that mix they have and barring some injuries they are going to look mighty tough.

I think DRC is really overrated.  Please, Elway, don't turn the Broncos into last year's Eagles

I personally don't see that....they have yet to overpay...and been very strategic with their moves. These aren't all "STYLE" pick ups. These guys all have substance and none necessarily the top guy on the board at their position. Vet guys with a proven past on short contracts. They are positioning all in for the next couple years....and when Peytons done....they will have cleared all this cap space as well to rebuild....smart...imo.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yea, I was going to say that too, because Tony Dungy sure as hell doesn't. He is the most non-bias nicest guy ever, and I can tell he lets Rodney push him around because of it.
    • 2 very valid points [what I bolded]. I get what you're driving at BF4. We need more takeaways, a 1,000 yrd rusher, better TE execution, & solid special teams returns week in; week out.    Look, we all revere Chewbacca & rightly so, but he can't carry us to the Promise Land alone. Not to mention, Luck's interceptions must decline dramatically too say no more than 10-12 in a given yr just to stay competitive & on our toes. Plus, we need to be weary of tradition--Winning the AFC South crown like clockwork because like it or not our rivals have gotten better & sooner or later, Houston will find their franchise QB. It's only a matter of time. The Texans are not the Browns as much as some fans like to pretend they are. Brock might be the guy along with Lamar Miller like BF4 said. I don't live in denial. It's possible that the Texans give us a run for our money.    Yes, Brock hasn't proven anything yet, but most experts never thought INDY was gonna be good in 2012 either & we exceeded expectations. So, why assume that 2016 will be a cakewalk? A dangerous proposition. 
    • I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for last yr, or at least enough to think he can beat out a CB that couldn't make any Teams final 53 by week 5, when we would, In theory,  be dropping Cromartie. If he was playing hurt last season then it makes sense.  I've seen some terrible cb play from good corners (vontae Davis included) when they have been playing hurt. Im willing to believe that if he's healed and 100% then he's better then a Josh Gordy quality cb until proven otherwise.  
    • Yes.....    I believe "probable" meant 75% chance of playing or better....   it was an eyebrow raising thing when it happened....   and with some teams,  it happened a lot.....  far more than with others....      There was a lot of gamesmanship with the system.    Of course,  gamesmanship is just a polite word for....  cheating!       ;-)  
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.