Photo

Dominique Jones is back

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 PatMcAfeeFan

PatMcAfeeFan
  • 545 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

I didn't see this one here yet. I don't like what this mean for Fleener, but at least we are keeping him sidelined until he is healthy.

http://blogs.colts.c...ign=latestblogs
"Everyone just drink the kool-aid n leap n2 the blue waterfalls of faith...automatic 4the people..the smoker u drink,the player u get!"-Jim Irsay

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 ColtsLegacy

ColtsLegacy

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

• 2067 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

Nice, I really liked him. Funny thing is, Dolphins signed our recently cut TE Kyle Miller after cutting Jones and then we signed Jones back, almost a trade.

I'll take Jones over Kyle Miller, thank you.

This is an environment of welcoming, and you should just get the hell out of here. - Michael Scott

#3 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2863 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

Well that's nice

#4 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 11574 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

I don't think this affects Fleener, unless Jones outshines him on Sunday. I just think this is a Depth Move. We have 2 active TE's (Allen & Saunders). So why not get another TE in case (Knock on Wood) one of our 2 Healthy ones go down?
"I differ what they prefer, so they count me like the census"

#5 PatMcAfeeFan

PatMcAfeeFan
  • 545 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

I don't think this affects Fleener, unless Jones outshines him on Sunday. I just think this is a Depth Move. We have 2 active TE's (Allen & Saunders). So why not get another TE in case (Knock on Wood) one of our 2 Healthy ones go down?

I was more concerned with Fleeners injury. I think this signing has something to do with that. Saunders is more of a blocking TE while Allen and Jones would be more as receiving threats.
"Everyone just drink the kool-aid n leap n2 the blue waterfalls of faith...automatic 4the people..the smoker u drink,the player u get!"-Jim Irsay

#6 chad72

chad72
  • 9461 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

Seems like he is Gijon Robinson, version 2, LOL. :)

#7 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 11574 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

I was more concerned with Fleeners injury. I think this signing has something to do with that. Saunders is more of a blocking TE while Allen and Jones would be more as receiving threats.

Yep. But I think when Fleener gets Healthy, he'll go right back to his Spot. I don't think he's in any trouble of losing it. But I hope he is getting Healthy. Not trying to rush back
"I differ what they prefer, so they count me like the census"

#8 MTC

MTC

Smells like a canal

• Community Moderator
  • 7309 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

I thought he was solid when he played. I like him a lot better than Miller.

As0FtW6.png

Formerly known as ManningToCollie.

#9 ColtsLegacy

ColtsLegacy

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

• 2067 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

Seems like he is Gijon Robinson, version 2, LOL. :)

Now, now, Jones is not quite as bad as the worst TE in the history of the world universe of all time, ever, ever, ever.

If you are comparing how he's on and off the team, like Gijon, I'll allow it.

This is an environment of welcoming, and you should just get the hell out of here. - Michael Scott

#10 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

May not sound too good for Fleener being in the game.

I have liked Jones over Miller but I doubt either would see much game action with Allen & Saunders in the lineup, possibly Fleener.

Sounds to me like an insurance policy signing.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#11 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18198 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Eh he will be lucky to last the rest of the season on the squad

#12 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 16766 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

Funny thing is, Dolphins signed our recently cut TE Kyle Miller after cutting Jones and then we signed Jones back, almost a trade.

Very interesting
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Gabriel Alexander Morillo

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how great of a year Aaron Rodgers is having?

Show comments (6)
View All Updates