Photo

Kickoff return last game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Shepman

Shepman
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

I am a little surprised no one mentioned Zib's return game on Sunday. I though he did a really good job and looked good doing it.

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2899 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

I forgot about it in my post game euphoria but yeah, he gave us a nice spark on kick returns. TY got some positive yardage on the punts too. First time in a while both those things happened.

Zibby - 26 YPR on the kicks
Tyrone - 7.3 YPR on the punts

#3 Michael Lebron

Michael Lebron
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

Good observation. More importantily our alignment was different with only Zib back deep when typically we have had two back.

#4 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 1873 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

We actually had two back on kickoff's..the other guy was lying down, but forgot to get up to take the lateral.. :D

The man no one corner can stop...

#5 braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt
  • 4260 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

Illegal wedge anyone? How basic is that, c'mon guys. But I agree, Zibs looked decisive and went for his holes.
"If I make a comment and it is not backed up by factual evidence, take it as my opinion, and my opinion only"....

#6 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

We actually had two back on kickoff's..the other guy was lying down, but forgot to get up to take the lateral.. :D

Now that play in the eagles/saints game was smart and would have been nice if it were a backward pass.

Believe In Blue!!!

#7 ProblChld32

ProblChld32
  • 690 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

Yea i was pleasantly surprised with Zibs on Kick Return, he gave us some great field position. Maybe he should take over the return duties for the rest of the season.

#8 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 4108 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Ya, that illegal wedge was busch league. I wondered why Zibs had a hole so big you could drive a truck through it.

Other than that. Let the guy try it out some more.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      30 Jul
    T Y Goodbye

I hate the media. The headline is Oregon QB Marcus Mariota only taking 2 classes..Golf and Yoga. What they left out is that he already graduated in 3 years, with over a 3.0 GPA in General Science, and STILL has 2 years of eligibility left.

Show comments (4)
View All Updates