•  

Photo

Kickoff return last game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Shepman

Shepman
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

I am a little surprised no one mentioned Zib's return game on Sunday. I though he did a really good job and looked good doing it.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2791 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

I forgot about it in my post game euphoria but yeah, he gave us a nice spark on kick returns. TY got some positive yardage on the punts too. First time in a while both those things happened.

Zibby - 26 YPR on the kicks
Tyrone - 7.3 YPR on the punts

#3 Michael Lebron

Michael Lebron
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

Good observation. More importantily our alignment was different with only Zib back deep when typically we have had two back.

#4 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 1807 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

We actually had two back on kickoff's..the other guy was lying down, but forgot to get up to take the lateral.. :D

The man no one corner can stop...

#5 braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt
  • 4140 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

Illegal wedge anyone? How basic is that, c'mon guys. But I agree, Zibs looked decisive and went for his holes.
"If I make a comment and it is not backed up by factual evidence, take it as my opinion, and my opinion only"....

#6 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

We actually had two back on kickoff's..the other guy was lying down, but forgot to get up to take the lateral.. :D

Now that play in the eagles/saints game was smart and would have been nice if it were a backward pass.

Believe In Blue!!!

#7 ProblChld32

ProblChld32
  • 364 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

Yea i was pleasantly surprised with Zibs on Kick Return, he gave us some great field position. Maybe he should take over the return duties for the rest of the season.

#8 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 3458 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Ya, that illegal wedge was busch league. I wondered why Zibs had a hole so big you could drive a truck through it.

Other than that. Let the guy try it out some more.

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      16 Apr
    ColtsBTM12

I saw in the Colts mailbag that Nicks will wear number 14. That's weird. I wish they would have just given him 88. Marvin was great, but you don't have to retire everyone's number that's ever been good on your team.

Show comments (3)
View All Updates