Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Backup Qb's Vs. Redskins Secondary

Mike Tahoe

Colts  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are they a Top 10 Team in the NFL

I voted two. One for Dan and one for Curtis. After that I wager Peyton's gonna strap on a neck brace and show these fools how to QB. At which time Peyton will throw for 450 YDs and 6 TDs while wearing a neck brace and burping his babies between plays.

I can't imagine they will do any better against the Skins than they did against the Rams. Painter can't seem to figure out which jersey is the right one. And Orlavsky...although more talented than Painter...is not gonna be the one that I'm comfortable with if GOD FORBID Peyton takes a fall. This preseason isn't about Peytons future replacement...cause if he falls the seasons over anyways. This preseason is about finding the best OL and DBs for that will help us get to the Super Bowl.

"No! Conditiona is betta, it goes on second and makes the hair all silky and smooooth...what are you looking at SWAAANN??"

lol

"Conditiona is betta!"

Shampoo is betta. It cleans da hair!

"No! Conditiona is betta, it goes on second and makes the hair all silky and smooooth...what are you looking at SWAAANN??"

THAT WAS FUNNY !!!! lol its been awhile since I've seen Billy Madison, but it still cracks me up

As long as DeAngelo Hall is on the field, Painter better throw to the other side. If Hall wants to look valuable, he could have more catches from Painter than our own WR's.

If he wants to look valuable. Which he seldom does. He'll turn in a bunch of mediocre games and then try to counterbalance them with one game where he's picking everything he can off.